Manga "Metamorphosis"

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Manga "Metamorphosis"

Postby pikmintaro » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:19 pm

So I just got this today. I was browsing through the local "Christian Supply" store where I live and I noticed this manga (I also noticed one called "Serenity" I might look into that one some other time though.) and since I am a Christian, and love manga I decided to buy it.
I haven't started reading it yet but I will tonight it looks pretty interesting and I smiled at the purple haired angel on the back cover :angel:<<<If he had hair it would be purple.

But what I am really looking for is the other one in this series that I just found out about called "Manga Messiah", and "Manga Mutiny" unfortunately Manga Mutiny isn't out yet but I will definitely get that when it comes out.
But I can't find the Manga Messiah anywhere! I looked in Hastings and Borders (The Christian Supply right near me didn't have it just the Metomorphosis one) so tomorrow or in the next couple of days I will try the Christian supply in Post Falls and the Barnes and Nobles in Spokane.
Anyways I just made this topic since I didn't have anything else to do and wanted to know if any other people have read this series?
If God is your "co-pilot" then you need to switch seats.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
pikmintaro

Postby LadyRushia » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:22 pm

I have Manga Messiah. I didn't know the second volume was out already. I'll have to try to find it sometime.
Fanfiction (updated 1/1/11)-- Lucky Star--Ginsaki ch. 4
[color="Magenta"]Sometimes I post things.[/color]
Image Image Image
LadyRushia

Postby pikmintaro » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:42 pm

LadyRushia (post: 1337011) wrote:I have Manga Messiah. I didn't know the second volume was out already. I'll have to try to find it sometime.

On the site and Wikpedia it says there will be 5 of them and they are releasing one of them every September so in 2007 they released the Manga Messiah one, in 2008 they released Manga Metamorphosis, and this year they are releasing Manga Mutiny soon (It shows Eve on the cover of the book on the website) and there are two more after that called "Manga Melech" (I have no idea what that means) and "Manga Messengers" is the last one.

Eve has Silver Hair apparently (I think it looks pretty good)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
pikmintaro

Postby RandomBurrito » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:54 pm

Look interesting, I wanna get the series! I've been looking for this one anime too that is based on the Bible.
[SIZE="5"][color="White"]Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost! [/color][/SIZE]

[color="DarkOrchid"]@[/color][color="Green"])}~`,~[/color] [color="Yellow"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA moderators.[/color]
:hug:
RandomBurrito

Postby pikmintaro » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:10 pm

Ahhh sorry I haven't checked back in awhile but I just went to pick up Manga Messiah a couple days ago from the Northtown Mall in Spokane (It was the only place near me that had it, even though I am in Coeur D'Alene so I had to drive a bit of a ways.) something weird happened though as I was walking out of the mall some guy pointed at me and said "Look at that goofy looking retard!" Well I know I'm not the most attractive person around but come on... I just ignored it and went to my car though.

Anyways I have been reading through Manga Messiah and Manga Metamorphosis and I am surprised at how close they stick to the Bible (I've been reading it along with them since they have the passages at the bottom of each page) can't wait for the new one to come out :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
pikmintaro

Postby RandomBurrito » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:19 pm

I gotta find a place that I can order that from. Sounds like a really good one!

[color="DarkOrchid"]@[/color][color="Green"])}~`,~[/color] [color="Yellow"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA moderators.[/color]
RandomBurrito

Postby pikmintaro » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:29 pm

RandomBurrito (post: 1341277) wrote:I gotta find a place that I can order that from. Sounds like a really good one!

I don't know if it would be more difficult to find in other areas but if they have Christian Supply stores around where you live they would probably have it there, or Barnes and Nobles (Which I have said.)

Also if all else fails there is always the wonders of Amazon.com or other sites.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
pikmintaro

Postby RandomBurrito » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:47 pm

pikmintaro (post: 1341588) wrote:I don't know if it would be more difficult to find in other areas but if they have Christian Supply stores around where you live they would probably have it there, or Barnes and Nobles (Which I have said.)

Also if all else fails there is always the wonders of Amazon.com or other sites.

I have a Barnes and Noble so I'm gonna go look see over there when I can. Thanks! God bless!

RandomBurrito

Postby pikmintaro » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:03 pm

Good Luck man I hope you find it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
pikmintaro

Postby steenajack » Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:54 pm

They sell all three titles at amazon.com
You can check on this christian comics site if you want
http://www.christiancomicsinternational.org/ccc_bible.html
Please, feel free to check out my sites:

My Deviant Art[/color]
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!
My FictionPress[/color]
My tumblr[/color] Read...fave...reblog...repeat...
steenajack

Postby RandomBurrito » Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:23 pm

That's pretty cool, I don't think I've ever heard of those series before.

RandomBurrito

Postby Yeshua » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:35 pm

Hey guys, you can get the each book from Amazon.com and Ebay!
This is a series I would recommend, it's the greatest history ever told with amazing graphics by Profesional Mangaka, A must have!!!
I must say Manga Messiah is the only manga that took out some tears of my eyes.
But Manga Metamorphosis was even better! It's just heartbreaking when Apostle Paul is feeling weak because of the plots against him and The Lord Jesus, talks to him saying "Don't be Afraid Paul, Continue speaking, be my voice to the people... I am with Your... And many people in this place belong to me" And then, The Lord grabs pauls shoulders, suddenly paul begins crying just as he feels the Lord's hands!

And Manga Mutiny... Ohhh man Such great ilustrations, I must Say I really got touched when Joseph and Jacob hugged each other And Cried!.
Yeshua

Postby steenajack » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:22 am

Oh, boy......O__O......I WANT TO READ THE REST OF THE SERIES SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!
Please, feel free to check out my sites:

My Deviant Art[/color]
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!
My FictionPress[/color]
My tumblr[/color] Read...fave...reblog...repeat...
steenajack

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews