Why can't I make a thread here?

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Why can't I make a thread here?

Postby Ashley » Fri May 27, 2005 11:20 pm

Wondering why you can't post new threads here?

The Manga Reviews forum is used for discussion of reviews in our CAA database which have been pre-screened and evaluated by the moderation and administration staff before posting them for general use. *All reviews must be checked before they are released.*

Why check them? There are many viewers, many series, and many ways a series can be seen by those viewers. We want to make sure that reviews that we state are the official policy of CAA are in line with the moral and spiritual guidelines we profess, and that the age-appropriateness of a particular series is proper.

Feel free to discuss a review here, and most reviews will have threads for discussion.

Soon, we will post a link for all submissions

Make sure to follow the directions, and observe all disclaimers.

Questions? Please PM an administrator or moderator.
Ashley

Postby CobaltAngel » Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:37 am

oops edit edit edit >.>
[align=right][align=center]
Invisible Children || Justice For Children

[/align]

[/align]
CobaltAngel

Postby Ashley » Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:30 am

Lol, it's ok Coby. Just go to the site addy at : http://www.christiananime.net/manga_reviews.php, and then hit "Add your own!" Then fill it all out...and hit submit. Then I will read over it and voila!
Ashley

Postby Syaoran » Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:13 am

You know that we can put a new thread in here....You did not lock the main thread up.
Syaoran

Postby Ashley » Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:59 am

I can manually delete any threads not created by me. ^^;;
Ashley

Postby Mangafanatic » Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:42 am

[quote="Ashley"]I can manually delete any threads not created by me. ^^]
Yeah. So don't try anything fresh. 'Cause Ashley's watching. She's alllllllways watching. . .
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby Syaoran » Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:47 am

[quote="Ashley"]I can manually delete any threads not created by me. ^^]I C......well I just thought I would point that out.
Syaoran

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews