[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Pero_Darkness - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Pero_Darkness

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

Pero_Darkness

Postby Ichigo_89 » Wed May 05, 2004 7:48 pm

Here are some sample sketches I did for a manga i've been thinking about doing. I'll post more L8R.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ichigo_89

Postby Ichigo_89 » Wed May 05, 2004 7:54 pm

I'm sorry if it's wrong to double post. I was having trouble posting this one in the previous post. Enjoy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ichigo_89

Postby TheMelodyMaker » Wed May 05, 2004 8:20 pm

It looks like you've got a nice start there. :thumb: (Well... it's better than I can draw, anyway. ^_^; )
[color=RoyalBlue]@)}~`,~ [/color]Carry this rose in your signature as thanks to Inkhana, for all she has done for us in the past.Even though she is no longer a moderator, she has done an awful lot for us while she was and she deserves thanks. ^_^
TheMelodyMaker

Postby Ichigo_89 » Thu May 06, 2004 6:09 am

Thanks. These drawings are actually pretty old so they don't look that great. I'll have to post some of my more recent stuff soon.
Ichigo_89

Postby JediSonic » Thu May 06, 2004 6:39 am

Cool art! Welcome to CAA :thumb:

Double-posting isnt necessarily spamming, especially in this case since you had another artwork to post on #2 :grin: However, if you want to want to add something that should have been in your last post, click the 'edit' button at the bottom of the post so you can change it (even add or remove attachements) without making a new post. Like I said though.. if you have new art no one will give a second thought to your double-posting.
JediSonic

Postby Ichigo_89 » Thu May 06, 2004 10:20 am

JediSonic wrote:Cool art! Welcome to CAA :thumb:

Double-posting isnt necessarily spamming, especially in this case since you had another artwork to post on #2 :grin: However, if you want to want to add something that should have been in your last post, click the 'edit' button at the bottom of the post so you can change it (even add or remove attachements) without making a new post. Like I said though.. if you have new art no one will give a second thought to your double-posting.

Well, like I said before in the second post above, I was having trouble posting the 2nd pic in the post, so I just did a new one. I know how to edit and stuff; my comp was just going really slow and it was late, so that's why. Thx for the advice though.
Ichigo_89

Return to Art Corner