Inkhana's Runaway Imagination (and there's pics, too!)

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

Postby JediSonic » Fri Nov 28, 2003 6:12 am

I think it looks like a kitten wearing a diaper.. jk jk :sweatdrop:

"Don't feed the inkhana" - :lol::lol::lol:
JediSonic

Postby inkhana » Fri Nov 28, 2003 9:27 am

*bites Jedi's arm off*

Now you know why they say that...:evil: bwa ha ha...jk

BOOSTER: Hey, No.1! Where's my cake?!
SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.
BOOSTER: What? THIS thing's a cake?

You have the power to say anything you want, so why not say something positive?
- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

Avatar by scarlethibiscus from LJ.
inkhana

Postby inkhana » Fri Dec 19, 2003 8:19 pm

More stuff! ^^

Most of you FF otaku people will know who the first two are, but if not, it's Cloud and Tifa from Final Fantasy 7. (I told you this would happen, Gypsy...:grin: ) Tifa looks a little odd proportion-wise because when I sketched the pose, it wasn't Tifa...:P And the Cloud portrait is nothing particularly special; it's just the first pic I ever drew of him...^^

The last pic, for those of you who have been following Steelblood, is Cavalon, Rivalen and Iriel's father.

Oh, BTW...these images were all originally on the same piece of paper, hence the reason they look all cut up...O.o
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.

- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Postby Ashley » Fri Dec 19, 2003 8:32 pm

Oo, I like Cavalon! (and I'm probably pronouncing that wrong, again...memories of my audition lines are coming to mind...>.<)
Ashley

Postby Shinja » Fri Dec 19, 2003 8:40 pm

very awsome as always inky :thumb:
MATT
Matt blends in - and hates it.

Give me a bike and a road by which to travel.
Shinja

Postby inkhana » Fri Dec 19, 2003 8:41 pm

One of these days I'm gonna have to buy a book of name pronunciations or something...:lol: As usual, your guess is as good as mine with the pronunciations, I just see a name I like, and I'm like, "oooh, new name!". But I was happy with his design...he has a nice friendly face...^^

- Frank Capra

- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Postby Gypsy » Fri Dec 19, 2003 9:20 pm

Alright! I didn't think they'd happen so soon, but here they are! Nice job on all three! They must have been pretty small drawings, huh?
||Skipping Tomorrows Webmanga||
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

Postby ShiroiHikari » Fri Dec 19, 2003 9:54 pm

Yay, cool ^_^ I like Cavalon too, he does have a friendly look :] Good Cloud pic too *thumbs up*
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby inkhana » Fri Dec 19, 2003 10:30 pm

Thanks...^^ Hmm, the pics of Cloud and Cavalon I guess are about an inch and a half in height in terms of facial space (since Cloud's head height is more or less doubled when you include his hair, it's not a good tool of measurement, LOL!) The pics are kinda fitted together. Since I do a lot of little practice sketches and stuff, I don't waste a whole page with one single drawing unless I have a good reason, so I just doodle around existing drawings...^^ If I have an idea in my head, I hunt for an empty place on already-used pages...:grin:

I've got it in my head to do a cg painting of Cloud with that motorcycle...*drools on the motorcycle* he he

- Frank Capra

- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Postby true_noir_chloe » Sat Dec 20, 2003 1:14 am

I like Cavalon too. Nice pics of Cloud and Tifa. Tifa is one of my fav characters in the FF series. ^^ You're awesome Ink!

[size=84][color=seagreen]YOU SEE

You see into the deepest part of me ---

beyond the fog I hide behind.

You cast your light upon the shadows

that stretch like cobwebs in my mind.

You ease the pain when I am hurting,

and morbid visions from my past

pierce into the realm of Reason

as though I danced on blades of glass.

You grant me strength when I have fallen

and, once again, I've lost my way.

You take my hand in Yours and lead me

into the promise of a brand new day.

You bring order to all my chaos,

yet set my well-laid plans awry.

You place me on a firm foundation ---

then give me wings so I can fly.

You sand away my roughened edges

and polish all the dullest parts

until I stand before Your presence...

a newly-sculpted work of art.

You see into the heart within me,

right through my motives and selfish will.

And yet, in spite of all You see

You say You love me even still.

~by D.M.~

[/color][/size]
true_noir_chloe

Postby Danyasaur » Mon Dec 22, 2003 1:20 pm

OOOOOO, Cavalon's Kawai!!!!! X D!!!! *faints*
[color="DimGray"]I don't believe that I would die if I saw you face to face;
but that my spirit would become so alive it took my body's place.

- Danya[/color]
Danyasaur

OK, here we go...

Postby inkhana » Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm

I have the feeling that this will be one of those pics I end up touching up frequently, mostly because although I like the way it turned out, I still am not totally satisfied with the details. Although realistically, chances are I'll start another project and forget about this...LOL

Anyway...this is the pic I mentioned a little earlier in the thread, another one of my (apparently trademark) dark/night pics. I couldn't help myself...^^ Not to mention I needed a break from working on a certain manga...*glares at Rivalen* The slightly glowing eyes are intentional...:evil:

EDIT: Gee, it looks darker than it did before...O.o
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

- Frank Capra

- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Postby kaze » Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:15 pm

that is SO cool!! you don't have to touch it up - it's perfect! the light and dark shading is amazing
visit my DA and SA pages please~

deviantArt+++クリック+++
sheezyArt++クリック++

夢の中でも ふらふら する。
kaze

Postby Danyasaur » Tue Dec 23, 2003 2:42 pm

*clap, clap* CLOUD!!!!!!!!
[color="DimGray"]I don't believe that I would die if I saw you face to face;
but that my spirit would become so alive it took my body's place.

- Danya[/color]
Danyasaur

Postby Angelchick » Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:09 pm

thats really awesome
everywhere i go i can't escape your energy - Skillet

this isn't war, but these are still battles
and battles make it all die out - Dead Poetic

Sometimes I don't know
Where I am
Where I'll be - A Thorn For Every Heart
Angelchick

Postby Retten » Thu Dec 25, 2003 2:37 pm

:wow!: Thats an awsome Cloud pic! great job you lit the seen very well with that headlight very cool!

formerly WhiteBlaze
Retten

Postby inkhana » Thu Dec 25, 2003 7:38 pm

>me save to my computer for reference k?

You bet....^^ Glad you like it.

- Frank Capra

- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Postby Quiet Hood » Fri Dec 26, 2003 9:36 pm

Hmm...the work of talents... :)
"Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath." -James 1:19
Translation: Listen much; speak little; stay cool. :thumb:

Romans 6: 7-12
Psalm 144: 1-2
Quiet Hood

Postby Icarus » Sun Dec 28, 2003 10:59 am

This thread makes me wonder yet again who was on gaurd duty the day I slipped in. My favorites have been the picture of Link, Iriel (the jumping one), Magus, and that last one of Cloud. Simply awesome.
The Forsworn War of 34

††
Icarus

Postby Kisa » Sat Jan 10, 2004 11:47 am

Wow! really good ink. HOw'd ya color it? ^_^
Romans 12:2
Kisa

Postby inkhana » Sat Jan 10, 2004 12:07 pm

Photoshop and Wacom tablets are our friends...hehe

- Frank Capra

- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Postby Keito-chan » Mon Jan 19, 2004 10:12 am

WOW I really like all your pictures ^^ i wish i could get photoshop -.-'''
Keito-chan

Postby Rashiir » Mon Jan 19, 2004 10:55 am

Wow. I'm...I'm...at a loss for superlatives.
"Be joyful always." - 1 Thes 5:16
Rashiir

Postby darkoon » Tue Mar 02, 2004 5:36 am

GOD bless you INK!
Beautiful stuff! you have some crazy talent with photoshop. You SHOULD be working with some company or something, what do you do with all that skill!?I
LOVE your stuff, keep it up!

DARKOON
darkoon

Postby inkhana » Tue Mar 02, 2004 12:03 pm

Hehe, thanks! I need to post some more stuff here...:/ If I weren't so lazy I'd go scan something new...>.< argggg...I have a group of pics I have to scan, though, so maybe I'll have something new soon. Come to think of it though...there will be something new soon...*ahem* Mr. Whiteblaze...*whistles innocently*

- Frank Capra

- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Postby Retten » Tue Mar 02, 2004 12:51 pm

inkhana wrote:*ahem* Mr. Whiteblaze...*whistles innocently*

:lol: Should be here today I'll pm you in a bit :)

formerly WhiteBlaze
Retten

Postby Archan » Wed Jul 21, 2004 8:31 pm

My, your other gallery is very nice, I'm almost hurt you didn't post a link to it sooner.... :lol:

As usual, your getting better and better. I recently luved the conceptual art for this dragon like beast of burden, think it's name was Sophie????

Also, saw the sketch of the Mech you designed in this album a while back, have you developed it anymore?

Anywho, as usual good work. Personally, I would just post links to your other thread from now on though :thumb:

God Bless,
Archan

P.S. Just a little bit of criticism, and I do this only because I know that you know I hold you in the highest respect artistically, careful not to get too dark with some of your pieces like the cloud piece. Too much darkness can hurt as well as help, and also in such hard light the shadows must be sharper. But just in case I'm out of place, have a dancing bannana! :dance: Tee hee, couldn't help myself.......
1 Peter 5:10 "But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you."
Archan

Location: Hold on, "Baratta Klaatu Nikto" Now Currently fighting evil, saving puppies, that sort of

Postby inkhana » Wed Jul 21, 2004 9:06 pm

LOL, I haven't seen this thread in a ton of time.

I DID post the link to my other gallery. I made a new thread and I even have a link in my sig, but no one ever visits it. Oh well.

The mech...nah, I haven't done anything with it, if it's the one I'm thinking of.

And the darkness...that's probably my monitor to blame. I need a new one. Not only that, PS5 shows pics as being lighter than they really are, which seriously hurts the quality of some of my work. Bah. Oh well.

- Frank Capra

- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Postby Archan » Wed Jul 21, 2004 11:04 pm

Grrrrr....
Computer just erased my response :comp:

Anywhos....

There's a link?

*Squints at sig*

Woah, there it is, I think I might know why not too many people have been visiting. It's small, really small, and is says "My Art Gallery" which some people my miss read as being a link to this album, and not to a whole other gallery. I think you should post it in gigantic red letter, I mean huge, monsterous, suck up all your bandwith letters.....okay, maybe not that big. :lol:

The mech, uh, it was the first thumb you posted after my last visit to your album, if that helps any :sweat:

No wayyyy, I totally sympathise with you. I know what it feels like to work on a computer that's being naughty, like the one I'm working on now @@ Well, I hope things work out better for you.
Photoshop 5 is making things lighter? Hum, thats weird. Never happened to me. Uh, maybe you should try resetting everything to default and see what happens. Or, you may have to re-install all together. Averything should be fine though, faith in Jesus right!?!?! :thumb:

If it helps, I'll say a prayer for your comp, no seriouly, I will. Back to your art htough I really wanna see more of your conceptual designs creature wise, you have a nice style and I'm just curious at exactly how far you can go (Side effect of teaching an art class for sooooooo long). And post anymore links if you got em. Alright, enough flattery...^____^

God Bless,
Archan
1 Peter 5:10 "But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you."
Archan

Location: Hold on, "Baratta Klaatu Nikto" Now Currently fighting evil, saving puppies, that sort of

Postby Riku777 » Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:44 pm

hey great pics ink! i was wondering if i could use ur inuyasha drawing on pg 13 for a sig... (i think it's pg 13) anyways could u plz pm me so i know? thnx
Adopted by Sammy-chu ^-^ *Wishes Sam*ron would come and visit sometimes*

Proud Owner of a limited edition Kaemmerite (AKA Nate) Plushi!!!

Mary had a little lamb.... AND THEN I ATE IT >:D BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :evil:
Locke wrote:When life gives you lemons, make it into a blog and get comments. =/

Nate wrote:[color=black]Screw TNT: CAA Knows Drama.
[/color]
[color=#ffa500]"Thank you for killing this thread...
dragging it's poor comatose body into
the freeway....and allowing the trucks
of rabbits trails of offtopicness drive it
into the pavement. Please, feel free to
spit on it's skid mark remains.
You monster."
-Ark

[/color]
(\_/)
(O.o) Copy The Bunny Into Your Sig
[color=lime](> <) Help Him Achieve World Domination... [/color]Or I'll eat you, all up. Mwahahahahaha
@_@All my base are belong to bunny@_@
[color=mediumturquoise]猿]
Riku777

Location: Where we live in Igloos, it's below freezing ALL the time and where we talk about the Hockey Lockout

Previous

Return to Art Corner