Here are some pictures...

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

woah...

Postby darkoon » Wed Mar 03, 2004 9:36 am

wiggins wrote:Darkoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your art just keeps on amazing me! Can you fly to the uk and give me art lessons?

God bless you... umm dude, you live in LONDON?!!!!! well, since I dont have any money, maybe I could walk there...? Tehe, just kidding, tell me anything you wish to learn, and Ill try my best to make a tutoring forum, what do you think?

THANX!
Darkoon
darkoon

Postby uc pseudonym » Wed Mar 03, 2004 10:01 am

I hate to say this to you, darkoon, but I'll have to ask you to not post multiple times in a row. All your posts on different subjects could be merged into one. I won't condemn what you've done, nor change it, but we as the administration would appreciate if you would not in the future.
uc pseudonym

Postby Nalani » Mon Mar 08, 2004 2:29 pm

Wow, tight work! *_*
You don't have a website?!
What kind of comics do you make?!
Did people already ask this?! XD

I'm so bummed.
I've been drawing for so long and can never get that good. T_T

Anyway! YAY!!! *cheers for your success as a manga artist*
"I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness or abilities that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer it or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn :hug: :poke: :grin:
Nalani

Postby HikariChan » Mon Mar 08, 2004 2:40 pm

Darkmoon you should make a small site that you could put your pics on for free!
:dance:dance:dance:

My mom does NOT go to college
:P
HikariChan

Location: -Where I practice flying with my Imagination-Big Ol' Texas-

Postby darkoon » Tue Mar 16, 2004 5:19 am

GOD bless you all, I am terribly sorry I havent put up anything in a long time, thing is that I have so much work it's not even funny. Soon I will post some pics, new ones that is.

DARKOON
darkoon

Nice!

Postby Kovyn Alander » Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:41 am

Your pics are all very cool. I'd like to see the other ones your going to post soon. Definitely keep up the good work! I like them all.
One day an old man, Jesus and Moses were out playing golf. Moses hit the ball and it landed in a pond. Moses then raised his hands and parted the waters of the pond and struck his ball out from the bottom and walked out and the let the waters back down to normal. Jesus hit his ball and it landed in the same pond. So Jesus walked out onto the water. His ball floated up to the top and was then hit from atop the water to land on the green. The old man swung his club and hit his ball. It was headed for the same little pond but as it was about to splash down a frog appeared and swallowed the ball. At that same moment an eagle came down and snatched the frog. The eagle flew above course over to the green and dropped the frog next to the hole. The frog then spit the ball out into the hole for a hole-in-one. Jesus turned to the old man and said "Dad, if you don't quit doing that, we're not going to let you play with us anymore."

Kovyn Alander

Postby darkoon » Thu Mar 18, 2004 5:17 am

God bless all of you, and thanx for your kind words.

Well, Im trying to make a website for the team Im in, but it is so hard because I have soooo much stuff to do. It's not even funny, i cant take a breath. Im also preaching on the Church I attend, so I always have to be prepared and ready to do GOD's bidding. Im working on new pics for you guys, just you wait!

DARKOON
darkoon

Postby Mave » Thu Mar 18, 2004 8:21 am

Hi Darkoon, ^^

I can understand your busy schedule, hate mine. It both keeps me busy and stressed. Seems like you already have a team? Good, coz collaborations work better for ppl like us, IMHO.
Mave

Postby uc pseudonym » Thu Mar 18, 2004 3:40 pm

Darkoon is male, as per his gender icon to the right of his username. May I assume your double post was a mistake of some sort? Or was it, perhaps, a specific point. Interesting username, by the way, and welcome.
uc pseudonym

Postby kaji » Fri Mar 19, 2004 6:12 am

Darkoon,

Your art makes me want to draw again.

Thanks,

-kaji
Depend on it. God's work done in God's way will never lack God's supply. He is too wise a God to frustrate His purposes for lack of funds, and He can just as easily supply them ahead of time as afterwards, and He much prefers doing so.
- J. Hudson Taylor
I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?" "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet. You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times." It was all true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach. He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
kaji

Postby kirakira » Fri Mar 26, 2004 8:54 pm

*picks jaw up from the floor*

Wow, Darkoon, talk about talent!!! I luv the way you do the colors. Post more!
Love wins.
kirakira

Postby Ronin » Sat Mar 27, 2004 9:24 am

:drool: Wow impressed.. can't take my eyes off of it. Excellent job I just hope that my drawings in a few years can even compare to that.
"Stranger, tell the Spartans that we behaved as they would wish us to and are burried here."

Official CAA Paintballer
Ronin

Thanx

Postby darkoon » Thu Apr 01, 2004 9:30 am

GOD bless you all! Im sorry I havent posted anything in a while, I have vacation now, and is for two weeks, and I dont have internet at home. What I did was that I came to school on my break to see if they allowed me to use the pc's and YUP they did! Thank you all for your comments, Im sorry to keep you waiting. Umm, here is a sketch I did a couple of days ago, I have to scan my other images, but maybe this will keep you guys entertained ( I hope is enough...) and believe it or not, your comments mean a lot to me, THANX!!!

DARKOON
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
darkoon

Postby wiggins » Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:36 pm

Ummm...why is the symbol next to darkoon's user name female?
Being a Christian makes me a different otaku; Being an otaku doesn't make me a different Christian!
wiggins

Postby kaji » Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:40 pm

You might want to double check your own (and mine for that matter), then think about what infamouse day this might be...........

By the way Darkoon, Very very nice.
Depend on it. God's work done in God's way will never lack God's supply. He is too wise a God to frustrate His purposes for lack of funds, and He can just as easily supply them ahead of time as afterwards, and He much prefers doing so.
- J. Hudson Taylor
I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?" "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet. You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times." It was all true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach. He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
kaji

Postby wiggins » Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:45 pm

o...yeah....*looks around for a mallet to smack himself with*
Being a Christian makes me a different otaku; Being an otaku doesn't make me a different Christian!
wiggins

Previous

Return to Art Corner