Spencer's Art Skillz

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

Spencer's Art Skillz

Postby Spencer » Tue Feb 03, 2004 6:12 pm

Alright, I've put some of my art together, but for the moment most of it isn't very new. From maybe 2000-2003 or so.

Picture 1: This is a kind of original character, but not really. It's a picture of Gambit's body, but with a different face and shirt thing. Drew this one awhile ago (I think I drew it when we were still on MSN forums), so it doesn't look too great. Shaded with #2 pencil.

Picture 2: Avatar I made for a forum I used to roleplay on. He has a buncha character huh?</sarcasm> Drawn and colored in Photoshop.

Picture 3: Earthworm Jim, star of his own series...Earthworm Jim...Colored w/ colored pencils.

Picture 4: This is Samus, but she is making a fashion statement. From clunky red armor to a trendy teal blue suit thing. Heh, that was fun. Colored with colored pencil, the title thing at the bottom done in photoshop.

Picture 5: Hobbes, from Calvin and Hobbes. Some of them are kinda goofy looking, but it came out okay overall. Colored pencils.

I have some more (and better, perhaps) PS stuff, but that'll be posted later. :sweat:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:)
Spencer

Postby Debitt » Tue Feb 03, 2004 6:36 pm

Whoo! Earth Worm Jim! Xd

[SIZE="5"](*゚∀゚)アハア八アッ八ッノヽ~☆[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]DEBS: Fan of that manga where the kid's head is on fire.[/SIZE]
Debitt

Postby Vampi » Wed Feb 04, 2004 4:46 am

Hobbes is good...I've alwayz loved him......
(Nice Earthworm Jim btw....)
Vampi

Postby Mave » Wed Feb 04, 2004 9:14 am

That's really cool even if it's not anime! ;) I love Hobbes and Gambit is my fav. Xmen!
Mave

Postby Knives » Wed Feb 04, 2004 11:48 am

COol guy with flame thingy comin out of his hands
Knives

Postby Spencer » Wed Feb 04, 2004 3:05 pm

Thanks for comments. Appreciate em. :thumb: More art.

Picture 1: This is a face sketch for one of my characters. Never really drew his body, though. Just sketched out w/ a number 2 pencil.

Picture 2: This is probably my best digital art. I drew this guy in English last year. Turned out kind of okay, despite the crummy coloring on his coat. Colored w/ PS5.

Those are both leaning more toward anime than the other 5 I posted.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Spencer

Postby Hitokiri » Wed Feb 04, 2004 3:07 pm

i really like the digital artwork :thumb:
Hitokiri

Postby inkhana » Wed Feb 04, 2004 3:37 pm

Hey! I remember those...:thumb: Are you gonna post more, Spence? hehe

BOOSTER: Hey, No.1! Where's my cake?!
SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.
BOOSTER: What? THIS thing's a cake?

You have the power to say anything you want, so why not say something positive?
- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

Avatar by scarlethibiscus from LJ.
inkhana

Postby Spencer » Wed Feb 04, 2004 3:38 pm

I will post more, but most of my newer (and better?) stuff is on my dad's comp, and until we get them networked together, I don't really have access to them on this (my) comp.
Spencer

Return to Art Corner