Just a little doodle from me.

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

Just a little doodle from me.

Postby Shattered Dream » Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:37 am

Well, I was sitting in my room, early in the morning one er.. morning, and I decided to draw whatever came up in my head..

So here's a character that I COULD NOT get out of my head, I HAD to draw it.
Note: It's a she :p
Shattered Dream

Postby HikariChan » Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:24 pm

Kewl:thumb:
I like the Glasses!
~Good job~

My mom does NOT go to college
:P
HikariChan

Location: -Where I practice flying with my Imagination-Big Ol' Texas-

Postby true_noir_chloe » Sat Oct 16, 2004 1:50 pm

Is that a ball point pen that you did this doodle in? ^__^ It's not too bad.

[size=84][color=seagreen]YOU SEE

You see into the deepest part of me ---

beyond the fog I hide behind.

You cast your light upon the shadows

that stretch like cobwebs in my mind.

You ease the pain when I am hurting,

and morbid visions from my past

pierce into the realm of Reason

as though I danced on blades of glass.

You grant me strength when I have fallen

and, once again, I've lost my way.

You take my hand in Yours and lead me

into the promise of a brand new day.

You bring order to all my chaos,

yet set my well-laid plans awry.

You place me on a firm foundation ---

then give me wings so I can fly.

You sand away my roughened edges

and polish all the dullest parts

until I stand before Your presence...

a newly-sculpted work of art.

You see into the heart within me,

right through my motives and selfish will.

And yet, in spite of all You see

You say You love me even still.

~by D.M.~

[/color][/size]
true_noir_chloe

Postby Shattered Dream » Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:02 pm

I used a pen I got from the grocery outlet.

and I think it turned out pretty well.. Just one mistake. WOO I'M GOOD!
Shattered Dream

Postby c.t.,girl » Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:07 pm

that's really cool!! :thumb:
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby Golden_Griff » Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:46 pm

Shattered Dream wrote:Well, I was sitting in my room, early in the morning one er.. morning, and I decided to draw whatever came up in my head..

So here's a character that I COULD NOT get out of my head, I HAD to draw it.
Note: It's a she :p

You mean... <_< >_> ...they get in your head too? :eh:

Nice doodle--what the...? :stressed:

Doodle: :dance:

Griff: AH! Hey you get outta there! :bang:

Doodle: Free me!

Griff: But how?! :stressed:

Doodle: Draaaaawwwww Meeeeeeee!

Griff: Oh. Silly me :forehead: *doodles and hums* Ta-da!

Doodle: Yay! I'm free! I am born! :angel:

Moderator: Who are you talking to Griff? :eyebrow:

Griff: The um, the little guy--I meant girl--uh...what did I draw?? Umm, hee hee :sweat: :red:
My art album! (Click Here!) :cool:

Proud member of P.W.M.O.U.W.I.A.T.M.A. : People Who Make Odd and Ugly Words In an Attempt To Make Acronymns.

"You don't have to be great to start, but you do have to start to be great."--Joe Sabah
Golden_Griff

Postby Shattered Dream » Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:52 pm

Uhhh.. Less insanity, but yeah, in a nutshell that's how it is..
Shattered Dream

Postby Golden_Griff » Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:12 pm

lol, you really think I'm that crazy don't you? :P

Proud member of P.W.M.O.U.W.I.A.T.M.A. : People Who Make Odd and Ugly Words In an Attempt To Make Acronymns.

"You don't have to be great to start, but you do have to start to be great."--Joe Sabah
Golden_Griff

Postby Shattered Dream » Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:19 pm

Pretty much.. Yes.
Shattered Dream

Postby c.t.,girl » Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:31 pm

*hides from griff* mommy make the scary lady go away.
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby Golden_Griff » Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:04 pm

Shattered Dream wrote:Pretty much.. Yes.

c.t.,girl wrote:*hides from griff* mommy make the scary lady go away.

Why I never! :shady: *jumps up out of seat* I'm not going to take that standing up! :shady:

...but my feet hurt so I will. *sits back down*

EDIT: crap...I ruined my own joke...

Why I never! :shady: *stands up* I'm not going to take that sitting down! :shady: ...but my feet hurt so I will *sits back down*

(I honestly did not mean to make that mistake :red: )

Golden_Griff

Postby c.t.,girl » Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:06 pm

*walks over to scary lady* *POKE!*

c.t.,girl

Return to Art Corner