Some drawings from my summer vacation

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

Some drawings from my summer vacation

Postby Little T-chan » Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:06 pm

Here are some drawings from my summer vacation!! I don't know what else to say about them..

1. This is the original design of the girl in the later drawings. I came up with a story for her..but it's too lame!!! T.T I wish I could write good stories!!! Oh yeah..and she's drinking boba (bubble tea).

2. This is a character design for my Zoids character, Candi. She used to star in a fanfic with Bit..but it was too corny. But I drew this just for fun and because I wanted to have a definite design for her. She's supposed to have pink hair and blue eyes. ^^

3. The girl in this drawing is the same girl from the "boba" picture. I just drew it for the dress design. I like to draw my clothing designs on characters cuz it looks prettier. It was drawn a few weeks after the boba one so that's why the styles are different. The one up there was influenced by Furuba and this one was influenced by Full Moon wo Sagashite.

4. I wanted to practice this pose!!! I've tried many times to master it..but never did. And in this one, I think I came really close to mastering it. I like her hair (she's the same girl from drawing # 1 and 3) and her dress. Please feel FREE to comment and critique my drawings!!! Please!!

If you are a bad guy and you shouldn't be on CAA and you're thinking about stealing my drawings...please reconsider!! My drawings are not good, but I truly put my heart and soul into these drawings! And if you do steal them...and I find out...I will PROVE that I was the one who drew them!!!! ::determined:: So...please reconsider. Thank you!! <3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[SIZE="6"][color="Pink"]♥ [font="Impact"]t-chan[/font]![/color][/SIZE]

[font="Impact"][SIZE="3"][color="Pink"]Everyday, it's You i live for!
Everyday, i'll follow after You!
Everyday, i'll walk with You, my Lord![/color][/SIZE][/font]
Little T-chan

Postby b0redx3 » Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:43 pm

you do really nice clothing designs.. very nice.. awesome~! :D
"Hopeless romantics are the idealists, the sentimental dreamers, the imaginative, and the fanciful. They give the world its once-upon-a-times and happily-ever-afters. Hopeless romantics may have their feet on the ground, but their souls fly somewhere over the rainbow."
b0redx3

Postby Angelchick » Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:51 pm

aw, those are so cute. the clothes look very good and well the whole thing looks really good lol.
everywhere i go i can't escape your energy - Skillet

this isn't war, but these are still battles
and battles make it all die out - Dead Poetic

Sometimes I don't know
Where I am
Where I'll be - A Thorn For Every Heart
Angelchick

Postby Jasdero » Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:02 pm

YAY!!! I finally made it in here... CAA kept on logging me out each time I tried to view your thread... Sorry my friend. Okay! Yes, yes. Nice pictures, as usual. I'm kind of excited about schools starting. ^('-')^ Except for the homework... Horrible.. evil... vile.... homework... Ah, but let's remember to stick to our Foolproof Plan!!! Uh.. heh.. sorry... [off track, off track... '';;; ] But yeah, your art style has changed... I like all of it. : ) Your new and old style, I mean.

Little T-chan wrote:If you are a bad guy and you shouldn't be on CAA and you're thinking about stealing my drawings...please reconsider!! My drawings are not good, but I truly put my heart and soul into these drawings! And if you do steal them...and I find out...I will PROVE that I was the one who drew them!!!! ::determined:: So...please reconsider. Thank you!! <3

::applause:: And remember viewers... I'm watching you... O_O

Hee... I feel comfortable in T-chan's thread... I can blab, and nobody will yell at me... [I think..]
Ah well, see ya later! Keep it up!
× s h i n i e s , y e s ? ×

does it not burn... LIKE THE SUN?!
Jasdero

Postby Little T-chan » Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:29 pm

Thank you b0redx3 and Angelchick!!!! I'm so glad you have enjoyed my humble pieces of art!! Thank you!! ^^

Thanks Sunako!! YAY!!! Our FOOLPROOF PLAN!!!!! Let's help each other keep it up! Grrr...no procrastination will get past us now!! bwahahahahaha!! I'm so excited. ^^ And yeah! Sunako is watching youuuuuu!!! Of course you feel comfortable in my thread----it's our thread!!! Yay!! ^____________^

Little T-chan

Postby Mr. Rogers » Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:50 pm

nice work :thumb:
Mr. Rogers

Postby Jasdero » Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:18 am

O_O ::still watching:: O_O

Jasdero

Postby Elric_kun » Fri Sep 03, 2004 3:48 am

ahh, kawaii!! X3
Elric_kun

Postby Ssjjvash » Fri Sep 03, 2004 3:38 pm

Those are soooo good! Excellent! ^_^
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone
And so hold on when there is nothing left in you
Except the Will which says to them: 'Hold on!' ...you'll be a Man, my son!

Rudyard Kipling

Satan, bite the dust!Image

"You are not who your mistakes say you are; you are not the sum of your failures!"---Rev. Billy Miller

Proverbs 18:24
Ssjjvash

Postby Little T-chan » Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:20 pm

Thanks everyone!!

Little T-chan

Postby Esoteric » Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:29 pm

Bwahaha! Another person who's paranoid of having their artwork 'stolen'. I am not alone. :grin:

Cool drawings Little T-chan, and no... I won't steal them...if you don't steal mine. :lol:
Esoteric

Postby soul alive » Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:51 pm

great pictures, very cute. i like your style.
-Sara-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A Cruce Salus, a webmanga. --- Status: Undergoing rewrites, currently offline

soul-alive.deviantart.com

"People say I'm strange, does it make me a stranger / That my best friend was born in a manger?" 'Jesus Freak' - dc Talk
soul alive

Postby Little T-chan » Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:02 am

Actually, I never imagined that anyone would steal my drawings until I met someone...@.@;;; Anyway, I would never steal your art!! That's bad. =_=

Thank you soul alive!!!

Little T-chan

Postby Master Kenzo » Sat Sep 04, 2004 6:46 am

Ahw, those look so good! I especially like the fourth...the pose looks great :thumb:
I'm back to make a post or two every couple years...
Master Kenzo

Postby RoyalWing » Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:27 pm

Oh so cute!! You draw much, so much better than I do... (=__=);;

Off topic: BOBA!! BUBBLE-TEA!! It is so good, one of my favourite things ever to drink! What is your favourite flavour? I like strawberry bubble-tea with Pineapple Jelly (instead of bubbles). It's is like drinking candy... *o*
RoyalWing

Postby Nate » Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:36 pm

Whoa, drawings of cute girls? I am SO there!

In all seriousness, your artwork is quite excellent. And I can't steal it 'cuz I can't draw. Anyway, I give your art a big thumbs up!

:thumb:

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Little T-chan » Sat Sep 04, 2004 10:43 pm

Thanks Kenzo-kun!! I'm so glad it looks okay!! ^^ BTW...you've been offline TOO MUCH. =_=

Thanks RoyalWing!!....But I wouldn't say that I draw better than you. Maybe we just have different styles! Right?? And I <3 BOBA!! I like strawberry the best too! It's so FUN to eat the tapioca beads!! They're chewy!! =9

haha Thank you kaemmerite!! I'm sure that if you wanted to draw and you practiced, you would be good!!! Truly! Practice is always helpful.

Little T-chan

Postby Jasdero » Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:54 pm

O_O <--- Watching

Jasdero

Postby Master Kenzo » Sun Sep 05, 2004 5:23 am

Sunako wrote:O_O
~_^

Oh yeah, I've been offline for a while...I've been working hard this summer. (oxymoron alert!)
I'm back to make a post or two every couple years...
Master Kenzo

Postby RoyalWing » Sun Sep 05, 2004 2:24 pm

Little T-chan wrote:Thanks Kenzo-kun!! I'm so glad it looks okay!! ^^ BTW...you've been offline TOO MUCH. =_=

Thanks RoyalWing!!....But I wouldn't say that I draw better than you. Maybe we just have different styles! Right?? And I <3 BOBA!! I like strawberry the best too! It's so FUN to eat the tapioca beads!! They're chewy!! =9

haha Thank you kaemmerite!! I'm sure that if you wanted to draw and you practiced, you would be good!!! Truly! Practice is always helpful.

If I posted my art, you would see how bad I draw!! Can't draw at all... and how do you draw hands so well too?? O__O; WOW!! Can you... Can you please post more?? ^-^;;

The tapioca beads, I like them of course. But I like the Pineapple Jelly the most! ^o^ The tapioca bubbles, I sometimes suck them up too fast and choke. ^-^;; Does that ever happen to you? Does any one else like the Bubble Tea?
RoyalWing

Postby Archan » Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:54 pm

*Ears perk up at the mention of ZOIDS*

Wha? ZOIDS? Where, when, how?

Oh, a fan pic, okay then. Needless to say I'm a huge fan of ZOIDS myself, huge, rediculously huge. So when you said the Z-word, you automatically got my attention.

I like your character though, and your proportions are very good. Also, the design of the clothes and such does fit the style I see in ZOIDS. Very good stuff overall, and do post more ZOIDS art, ZOIDS rule!

God Bless,
Archan
1 Peter 5:10 "But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you."
Archan

Location: Hold on, "Baratta Klaatu Nikto" Now Currently fighting evil, saving puppies, that sort of

Return to Art Corner