How hard is it to find a good Christian girl, but at the time knows how to have fun?

Talk about anything in here.

How hard is it to find a good Christian girl, but at the time knows how to have fun?

Postby dothackzero » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:08 am

Basically, I'm just asking how hard it to find a Christian girl that knows how to have find, and not find evil in every corner. Basically I was talking to a girl I knew in real life a few years ago, we were talking and getting to know each other again. But as we were talking, it started to seem like she's the kind of girl that's looking for evil around every corner. Basically, she was saying that she's glad that the Holy Spirit show's stuff that's wrong so often.

I get that kind of thing happening too, but I'm not looking or really the type that's looking for evil in the world. But as I've grown in Christ, then censer has gone off a lot less often. Anyways, I'm just saying that I hate see people's lives ruined by seeing evil everywhere and I'm just wondering how hard it to find a good Christian girl that doesn't find everything evil.
dothackzero

Re: How hard is it to find a good Christian girl, but at the time knows how to have fun?

Postby Mullet Death » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:17 am

You know if this wasn't another one of your stupid "How I git gf bruh, lel" threads it could possibly be an engaging topic on hope and optimism and how Christians should view their lives and the people and events around them or something. But, it's just another one of these threads with some words changed around a little.

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Re: How hard is it to find a good Christian girl, but at the time knows how to have fun?

Postby Ante Bellum » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:46 am

How hard is it to find a good poster, but at the same time knows how to not keep making the same thread after being told time after time by the mods to stop?
Ante Bellum

Return to General