Thank You All

Talk about anything in here.

Thank You All

Postby Furen » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:24 pm

Hey, I've been a member here a long time, but I don't think I've done a super great job in giving thanks to everyone here, not just the Admins and Mods, but the members too, because without the members, the mods and admins have little to administer. So thank you for just being here.

I've seen a bunch of new members recently, so I wanted to express my thanks to you guys and encourage you to stick around, there are great friends to meet here, even if you have to wait around for someone, the chat's been slower than normal recently (I think it's that strike for chat colours thing)

Also, to all the existing members that have been here before, around, or after me, and have stuck around through thick and thin, because you are the heartbeat of this site, and I'm so amazed that a Christian community can flourish and thrive continually.

And for the returning members who come and go, because it's always a treat to see all the regulars smile and just beam with excitement when you return.

I know some of us aren't fantastic at telling you how much we appreciate the love we have for you, but thank you greatly for the love I can give and receive on such a lovely community.

TL;DR
I thank you all, old, young, and new
I look forward to the times I spend with you.
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Re: Thank You All

Postby Nate » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:25 pm

ha ha i'm a dude and you said you love me

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Furen » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:28 pm

Nate wrote:ha ha i'm a dude and you said you love me

That's very true, I did indeed.
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby ClaecElric4God » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:46 am

HEY, I'm late for this. I saw it, I appreciated it, I just didn't get around to posting because...life.

I want to pretty much reiterate what Ren said. All you CAAers...

Thanks for being here, you fantastic people!!!

Whether we say it or not (which we seldom do because we're bums), the members of CAA are appreciated. Even the ones we don't necessarily know very well. Just seeing people take an interest in the site means a lot to me. It's exciting to watch a new face (avatar?) become a familiar one, and to see people get into the site and make friends and get to know each other. So newbies, thanks for coming and thanks for sticking around! The place is crazy, but it has the potential to be a wonderful community if you give it a chance. You'll just have to be patient with us, because sometimes we're pretty dense. :sweat:

Oldies, thanks for being here like...forever. You guys are often strange and confusing, but you're appreciated nonetheless. You contribute to CAA, and I acknowledge the fact that you guys have supported the site for years and have helped keep it going in its low points. You guys have contributed so much, and it means a lot. And those of you who want to believe we all hate you - too bad; we don't.

Again, thanks people of CAA for making it what it is. So here's to a bunch more years of a fantastic place filled with fantastic people!
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Mullet Death » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:29 pm

I don't really have anything to add, just want to make it clear that I feel the same. There are plenty of people here for which I'm very grateful. It is my sincere wish that anyone who has recently discovered the site or returned after an absence will get something very positive out of having other members of the site in their world-- evn if "only" virtually-- as I have. Keep coming back, get in chat, join an rp, join our prayer efforts, play video games and do Arnold Schwarzenegger impressions with me!

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby Xeno » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:59 pm

Nate wrote:ha ha i'm a dude and you said you love me

I'm a dude
He's a dude
She's a dude
Hey, we're all dudes.
Xeno

Postby LastLfan » Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:55 pm

Xeno that is the best thing you ever said
LastLfan

Postby Xeno » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:18 pm

LastLfan wrote:Xeno that is the best thing you ever said

My entire posting history has been leading up to the culmination of me using a quote from the 1996 hit Nickelodeon television show "Kenan & Kel."

My life is complete.
Xeno

Postby LastLfan » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:39 pm

Congrats, I'm glad to be a part of this moment with you, we'll look back with fondness on this moment.
LastLfan

Postby Sheenar » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:43 pm

I have met some fantastic people here and many have become wonderful friends over the years. Thank you to the members of CAA for making this a great place to come together and do life together for so many years. :)
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Return to General