Iphone 6

Talk about anything in here.

Iphone 6

Postby IPv4 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:49 am

A new smartphone, Iphone 6 is coming out, probably this month. What do you guys think about the phone? I myself will most likely buy the 64gb version. That it has a good camera, 720p slow-mo recording, is flat, 4.7'' screen, new processor are enough reasons for me to get one. iWatch looks like garbage tough, why a zoom out and in function when you just can pick out your phone much more quickly?
IPv4

Re: Iphone 6

Postby Sammy Boy » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:58 am

For someone that works in IT, I am pretty non-tech / non-gadget-oriented. :)

I don't intend to get one, in fact I am still using my old Samsung Galaxy S (it still works, and does what I need).

I also don't have a tablet, and only got a new laptop recently because I wanted something with more RAM.

I may get an iPad later, if only because I want to draw digital art on the go....
Sammy Boy

Postby Okami » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:10 am

I have the LG G3, and the iPhone 6's specs just seem mediocre in comparison...
Okami

Postby FourFourSeven » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:39 am

Bah. I never liked iPhones, or smartphones for that matter. For the same price of one, I could buy a decent laptop with comparatively superior specs.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

"Why can't EVERYTHING be rocket propelled?!"
-Mattias Nilsson, Mercenaries 2: World In Flames
FourFourSeven

Postby Mullet Death » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:36 am

FourFourSeven wrote:Bah. I never liked iPhones, or smartphones for that matter. For the same price of one, I could buy a decent laptop with comparatively superior specs.

The problem with this reasoning is that even the most compact laptop doesn't fit im your pocket.

As for me, I have no reason to replace my current Android.

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby FourFourSeven » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:41 am

Mullet Death wrote:
FourFourSeven wrote:Bah. I never liked iPhones, or smartphones for that matter. For the same price of one, I could buy a decent laptop with comparatively superior specs.

The problem with this reasoning is that even the most compact laptop doesn't fit im your pocket.

Doesn't matter to me one bit. My pockets are already stuffed enough as it is (wallet, keys, old cell phone, cash, etc.).
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

"Why can't EVERYTHING be rocket propelled?!"
-Mattias Nilsson, Mercenaries 2: World In Flames
FourFourSeven

Postby IPv4 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:58 am

FourFourSeven wrote:
Mullet Death wrote:

Doesn't matter to me one bit. My pockets are already stuffed enough as it is (wallet, keys, old cell phone, cash, etc.).

All of that could be replaced by an iphone 6 though :)
IPv4

Postby Xeno » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:41 am

Okami wrote:I have the LG G3, and the iPhone 6's specs just seem mediocre in comparison...

It's not a smart idea to compare on-paper specs to an iPhone, since iPhone with far lower technical specifications tend to fare much better than competing Android devices with the latest and greatest in RAM, clock speed, and screen densities.

Whoever wrote that article also clearly doesn't understand how camera improvements work. Just jamming in more and more megapixels doesn't equate to a better picture, just to a larger picture. Both iSight and FaceTime cameras on the 6 and 6 Plus are improved over the one from the 5S, which until now was arguably the best camera in a smartphone. Just having 8mp in both doesn't mean it's the same camera, same for the 1.2mp FaceTime one.

Article also argues that 1GB of RAM in the iPhone 6 may not allow it to take advantage of the A8 processor. This is clearly false, Apple doesn't over power or underpower their devices. It has exactly the amount of RAM needed to operate at optimal efficiency. More RAMs doesn't make a device run better, software optimization does.

4K screens are nice, but also realize that there is practically no 4K media available. So while your device is fully capable of showing 4K images and home videos, that's really about all it's going to do. A standard 720p or 1080p screen will show the same things beautifully, and beyond a certain pixel density, you can't discern the difference unless you're microscoping the screen.

And lastly the age-old MicroSD card argument. Apple has never allowed external storage for iOS devices, it causes issues with the filesystem. Google themselves are going away from it, the last two Nexus phones haven't supported it and neither have the last two or three Nexus tablets. MicroSD expansion is going by the wayside as cloud storage becomes more prevalent and cost effective. My 16GB iPhone 5S always has access to 67GB worth of music, thanks to the cloud.

You can't really compare Android and iOS seeing as they're completely different beasts and fundamentally operate in different ways.

IPv4 wrote:A new smartphone, Iphone 6 is coming out, probably this month. What do you guys think about the phone? I myself will most likely buy the 64gb version. That it has a good camera, 720p slow-mo recording, is flat, 4.7'' screen, new processor are enough reasons for me to get one. iWatch looks like garbage tough, why a zoom out and in function when you just can pick out your phone much more quickly?

Watch seems just unfathomably dumb to me, but I have a friend who has a use case for it. It's the best looking smart watch, and the most capable, just no reason to have one for most people.

I'm sticking with my 5S unless someone buys me a 6, the announcement didn't have enough to make me feel I need to upgrade.

Edit: I incorrectly thought the 6/6 Plus had 1080 slo-mo at 120 or 240fps, but was wrong, it is indeed at 720p.
Xeno

Postby Davidizer13 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:39 am

Not trying to force you into getting one or anything, but a quick spin around my phone service's site says I can get a few middle-of-the-road Android phones for under $200. What you're paying for in a phone isn't the specs, it's the miniaturization, the portability and the interface.

IPv4 wrote:
FourFourSeven wrote:Doesn't matter to me one bit. My pockets are already stuffed enough as it is (wallet, keys, old cell phone, cash, etc.).

All of that could be replaced by an iphone 6 though :)

Please tell me more about how I can replace my driver's license with a smartphone app.
Davidizer13

Postby Ryosuke » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:58 pm

I'm gonna bring this up. I used to own a Samsung galaxy S III, and a friend and her sister were huge iPhone lovers. From the time that they had iPhone 3 all the way to the iPhone 5s, we continually measured performance on the phones because they always wanted to proove that "iPhone is the best". And EVERY time we compared, on high power games or call quality or sound quality or pictures or web connectivity(through WiFi due to different providers to be absolutely fair) to video quality. And essentially EVERY time my aging S III was at least on par, or noticibly better, all the way to the iPhone 5s. My friend has now switched to the S III. I currently own an LG g3. There is a HUGE improvement.

To the one saying that more megapixels doesn't make a better camera... I can take a picture of the cloth in my shirt and zoom in to the point of not only seeing the fibres, but the fibres that they are made of. In detail.

As to my 4k screen... Have you ever gone to an electronics store and compared the new 4k tv's to the 1080p's? Its a huge difference.

As to my 3 gig ram. I'm not gonna say it makes a world of difference. But with snapdragon and 3gig ram, it's a noticed large improvement over my old phone.
For the record, I never recall having issues with an internal memory card. Even if you don't like it, android has access to a cloud as well. Although I'm nowhere near my 32 gigs... But I just don't have that much music on here. Just games XD

Please be open minded when looking into getting your phone. I don't hate I-products... I just don't see the flare of the heavy supporters.

Above all else, your phone should be chosen based on what you use it for. So the big question that we should all ask is: "what do you wanna use your phone for?"
Ryosuke

Postby Xeno » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:57 pm

I really don't want to get into a pissing match here, just calling things as I see them. I feel that I need to stress the fact that since 2007 I have owned 12 different smart phones. Android, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, Windows Phone, and iOS all. So, given my extensive use of these devices, I'm going to readdress some of these points. Yes, I am an Apple fan. I have at least one item from each of their products lines. That said, my variance of device ownership over the last 7 years, I think, gives me some qualification into the realm of usableness.

Ryosuke wrote:I'm gonna bring this up. I used to own a Samsung galaxy S III, and a friend and her sister were huge iPhone lovers. From the time that they had iPhone 3 all the way to the iPhone 5s, we continually measured performance on the phones because they always wanted to proove that "iPhone is the best". And EVERY time we compared, on high power games or call quality or sound quality or pictures or web connectivity(through WiFi due to different providers to be absolutely fair) to video quality. And essentially EVERY time my aging S III was at least on par, or noticibly better, all the way to the iPhone 5s. My friend has now switched to the S III. I currently own an LG g3. There is a HUGE improvement.

Yes, I'm sure the G3 is a huge advancement from the SIII. Considering how Android operates, it definitely does benefit from the faster SoC and the larger amount of RAM available to it. That's not necessarily the question of "which one goes faster" or "which one scores higher on a benchmark". This seems to, largely, be the problem Android manufacturers make, especially Samsung. The device can have all the power in the world, and hit all the benchmarks, and load things much faster, but what is the benefit of all of that if the device itself isn't a delight to use? This seems to be the biggest disconnect with people who use Android devices and criticize iOS ones. Measured steps, improving in the right way, at the right time, makes a better device.

Does your G3 run laps around my 5S? Yes, it certainly does when it comes to a set of certain things, since it has more powerful hardware. Is there a legitimately noticeable difference between the two? Not really. The limitations of Android as an operating system holds many of these high end devices back from being what they could otherwise be. Clunky user interfaces that have a large overhead of memory usage, numerous services providers. It's not simple, it's not easy, and it really is more of a pain to use than an iPhone, despite it being a "better" device.

To the one saying that more megapixels doesn't make a better camera... I can take a picture of the cloth in my shirt and zoom in to the point of not only seeing the fibres, but the fibres that they are made of. In detail.

Good, then it seems that the G3 has a very good image signal processor built in it's SoC. The problem isn't what yours does, it's what most smartphones do, which is use a basic image signal processor and just cram a bunch of megapixels into the optics to hit a higher number on a spec sheet.

I used a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 from November of last year until March of this year. It has a 13mp camera, and ever photo I took with it was utter garbage, and it got worse in low light situations. Every image from it contained artifacts and excessive grain. The 8mp camera on the 5 was leaps and bounds superior in every way, and the 5S even more than the 5. Why is this? A better image signal processor, better optics (glass) for the camera. That is what matters in a camera, not just more megapixels.

As to my 4k screen... Have you ever gone to an electronics store and compared the new 4k tv's to the 1080p's? Its a huge difference.

You're right. The images are much crisper. This has to do with pixel density. If you have a 40" television set with 1080p resolution you have 55.7 PPI (pixels per inch) on that display. If you have a 4K display (3840 x 2160 is what the TV's tend to use), you have 110.15 PPI. Effectively 2x the pixel density of the 1080p display. Smaller, more compact, pixels lend to a sharper image.

Here's the rub though, on a 5.5" display, you're not getting the benefit of that additional pixel density, because your eye cannot physically process a higher density than somewhere in the 370ppi range without the assistance of a microscope. The G3 has a pixel density of 534.04 PPI, while an iPhone 6 Plus has 400.53 PPI. Both of these are above the threshold of the human eye's perception without the assistance of an external magnifier.

Edit: It turns out the G3 doesn't have a 4K screen, it is instead a QuadHD screen.

As to my 3 gig ram. I'm not gonna say it makes a world of difference. But with snapdragon and 3gig ram, it's a noticed large improvement over my old phone.
For the record, I never recall having issues with an internal memory card. Even if you don't like it, android has access to a cloud as well. Although I'm nowhere near my 32 gigs... But I just don't have that much music on here. Just games XD

I'm plenty aware of Android phones having cloud services. They're provided by a number of companies. And Android has been designed to work with expandable memory from it's earliest days. I said iOS' filesystem wasn't compatible. iOS and Android are built off of completely different kernels from one another.

Please be open minded when looking into getting your phone. I don't hate I-products... I just don't see the flare of the heavy supporters.

The flare is that we have phones that work very well for what we need them to do when we need them to do it. They "just work" so to speak without having to mess around with a number of things to get it usable. It's attention to the little things that makes us stick with one company.

Above all else, your phone should be chosen based on what you use it for. So the big question that we should all ask is: "what do you wanna use your phone for?"

I actually agree 100% with this, and it's something I tell everyone who asks me for device suggestions. I am not anti-Android, or anti-Windows Phone, or anything else, and will openly advise people to get a device that suits their needs. Often times this ends up being an Android device like the Nexus 5 or Moto X.
Xeno

Postby Okami » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:24 pm

Xeno wrote:I really don't want to get into a pissing match here, just calling things as I see them. I feel that I need to stress the fact that since 2007 I have owned 12 different smart phones. Android, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, Windows Phone, and iOS all. So, given my extensive use of these devices, I'm going to readdress some of these points. Yes, I am an Apple fan. I have at least one item from each of their products lines. That said, my variance of device ownership over the last 7 years, I think, gives me some qualification into the realm of usableness.

We're not trying to start a fight, either. Out of my experience, for what the iPhone 6 is claiming, it doesn't seem anything remarkable in regards to what I now have. Even in store, comparing the LG G3 to the Galaxy S5, iPhone 5S, and HTC One M8, nothing seemed to compare with the G3 for what I was looking for in a phone.

I'm just tired of the hype that comes from this phone or that. Brand doesn't matter to me, but the quality does.

Good, then it seems that the G3 has a very good image signal processor built in it's SoC. The problem isn't what yours does, it's what most smartphones do, which is use a basic image signal processor and just cram a bunch of megapixels into the optics to hit a higher number on a spec sheet.

I used a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 from November of last year until March of this year. It has a 13mp camera, and ever photo I took with it was utter garbage, and it got worse in low light situations. Every image from it contained artifacts and excessive grain. The 8mp camera on the 5 was leaps and bounds superior in every way, and the 5S even more than the 5. Why is this? A better image signal processor, better optics (glass) for the camera. That is what matters in a camera, not just more megapixels.

Continuing what I mentioned above, for myself, I'm a camera person. Looking about, I found this link, comparing pictures of varying current smartphone photos. The G3 is known currently for having one of the best mobile cameras on the market. Plus, seeing as I often get caught in low-light or plain crappy lighted situations, it's nice to have a phone that takes excellent photos - so much so that in one picture of Ryosuke's cat, you can see myself clearly reflected in her eyes. XD

I also have a picture of a clear-winged dragonfly from a walk on a windy day, that came out almost just as crisp. The laser auto focus really makes a difference!

I actually agree 100% with this, and it's something I tell everyone who asks me for device suggestions. I am not anti-Android, or anti-Windows Phone, or anything else, and will openly advise people to get a device that suits their needs. Often times this ends up being an Android device like the Nexus 5 or Moto X.

Agreed. In the end, you go for what's best suited for you, not what the crowd says is "best."

For me, two words keep me ridiculously happy with my G3: Knock Code!~ :D
(Yes I am a woman of simple pleasure. :P)

***Edited to say I don't want to edit my "edit" only to have it say there's another edit, just to say I edited it...but I took out my initial edit that didn't show as an edit, because I determined I liked the original post better without the edit. Holy tongue twister. :bootout:
Last edited by Okami on Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Okami

Postby Dante » Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:21 pm

There is a very simple formula I have that decides whether I will get this phone or not. Will it make me more money then it costs me to own it. In particular, will it earn me a 20% ROI and will it beat the ROI I currently get from my present slide phone (costs $100/year). It might, but right now I neither have the funds for it and if I did, I would certainly bet them on other more traditional resources then an iphone (like a server, or advertising, or health insurance). For me to see an iphone as valuable, I would have to see the potential to make $1920 on it over the course of two years after purchasing the phone. That's a lotta moneyz. Someone should ask Siri if she thinks the iphone is worth that much. One positive thing is that I could actually use an iphone as a business expense (for me) as long as I use it strictly for business purposes. However, right now, I'm too poor to shell out that kind of cash for a phone.
Dante

Postby Ante Bellum » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:19 pm

Ryosuke wrote:To the one saying that more megapixels doesn't make a better camera... I can take a picture of the cloth in my shirt and zoom in to the point of not only seeing the fibres, but the fibres that they are made of. In detail.

Nope. Like, actually, nope. Megapixel count doesn't mean anything if the rest of the camera can't back it up.
Ante Bellum

Postby Nate » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:26 pm

Oh it's bar trivia night better pull out this laptop I have in my backpack and turn it on and open up my web browser and type into Goo...oh some guy with a smartphone did that two minutes ago in about ten seconds.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Xeno » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:09 pm

Dante wrote:There is a very simple formula I have that decides whether I will get this phone or not. Will it make me more money then it costs me to own it. In particular, will it earn me a 20% ROI and will it beat the ROI I currently get from my present slide phone (costs $100/year). It might, but right now I neither have the funds for it and if I did, I would certainly bet them on other more traditional resources then an iphone (like a server, or advertising, or health insurance). For me to see an iphone as valuable, I would have to see the potential to make $1920 on it over the course of two years after purchasing the phone. That's a lotta moneyz. Someone should ask Siri if she thinks the iphone is worth that much. One positive thing is that I could actually use an iphone as a business expense (for me) as long as I use it strictly for business purposes. However, right now, I'm too poor to shell out that kind of cash for a phone.

I'm poor, but if I could theoretically purchase this totally super cool device I would construct a ridiculous idea behind why owning one just doesn't make sense. #PovertyProblems #Nokia4Life

The ROI of a smartphone is how much easier it makes it to get things done. The ease it affords me is easily worth the price tag on or off contract.
Xeno

Postby IPv4 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:13 am

Davidizer13 wrote:Please tell me more about how I can replace my driver's license with a smartphone app.

LOL, who uses a drivers license??
IPv4

Postby Dante » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:51 pm

Xeno wrote:
Dante wrote:There is a very simple formula I have that decides whether I will get this phone or not. Will it make me more money then it costs me to own it. In particular, will it earn me a 20% ROI and will it beat the ROI I currently get from my present slide phone (costs $100/year). It might, but right now I neither have the funds for it and if I did, I would certainly bet them on other more traditional resources then an iphone (like a server, or advertising, or health insurance). For me to see an iphone as valuable, I would have to see the potential to make $1920 on it over the course of two years after purchasing the phone. That's a lotta moneyz. Someone should ask Siri if she thinks the iphone is worth that much. One positive thing is that I could actually use an iphone as a business expense (for me) as long as I use it strictly for business purposes. However, right now, I'm too poor to shell out that kind of cash for a phone.

I'm poor, but if I could theoretically purchase this totally super cool device I would construct a ridiculous idea behind why owning one just doesn't make sense. #PovertyProblems #Nokia4Life

The ROI of a smartphone is how much easier it makes it to get things done. The ease it affords me is easily worth the price tag on or off contract.

But can you quantify how it makes your life so much easier?
Dante

Postby Ante Bellum » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:41 pm

Sometimes a thing is nice to have, okay?
Ante Bellum

Postby Xeno » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:50 pm

Dante wrote:But can you quantify how it makes your life so much easier?

I have full and instant access to my massive music library without the need to carry CDs or cassette tapes and a player around.

Communication with people is incredibly simple, much more so than with a regular cell phone or without having one. I can communicate ideas and concepts that I wouldn't be able to with older forms of communication, and they're logged for reference.

Access to the whole internet is available to me everywhere I go. I can easily look up any information I might need, right from the palm of my hand. It reduces the necessity of needing a networked computer, and because it's always with me, I can be anywhere when I do this.

I always know what the weather is like, and the forecast with the tap of an icon. I have easy access to navigation information, so I don't have to rely on shoddy instructions or carry around a paper map. My entire calendar is condensed into one place that is always with me. My rolodex of numbers is always with me and accessible. I can translate things between languages without having to look up words individually and figure out the syntax for that specific language (I can even hold up the phone to a sign written in one language, and get a visual translation into another). I can make purchases from my device, and have them mailed directly to me. I can manage my bank accounts without the need for going to an actual branch. I can take good quality photos without having to carry an additional point and shoot camera with me. I can receive and respond to emails at any time.

iPhone, and smartphones just in general, have greatly reduced the time spent on doing tasks, allowed me to more easily connect with the people who are important to me, and mange my life overall. The time savings have been immeasurable, and the general delight of having something that makes it fun to use has been a legitimate benefit.

So yes, I can quantify how my life, and lives of millions upon millions of others, have been improved by iPhone or any other smartphone.

You can't tell me these people haven't had their lives improved: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FirarNC85sU
Xeno

Postby Davidizer13 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:48 pm

Xeno's got it. I can do 90% of what I do on the computer, along with some things I can't, anywhere I've got my phone and a data connection. And I think that was cool enough to spend a couple hundred dollars on.

Speaking of spending a hundred, Dante, it sounds like you've got a pretty expensive plan for what you're after - I've got unlimited talk, text and 3G data (plus 1 GB of 4G), and it hasn't cost me more than $60 or so a month. Even if I was still paying off the phone, it would still be less than $80. Might wanna get that looked at.

(Also, weren't you complaining a ways back that your old job was giving you raises instead of cutting your hours like you really wanted? You're one to talk about economics and efficiency...)
Davidizer13

Postby Ante Bellum » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:19 am

You're just a slave to the corporate machine, maaaan. Wanting to work and get paid and stuff.
Ante Bellum

Postby Warrior4Christ » Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:36 am

Davidizer13 wrote:Xeno's got it. I can do 90% of what I do on the computer, along with some things I can't, anywhere I've got my phone and a data connection. And I think that was cool enough to spend a couple hundred dollars on.

Speaking of spending a hundred, Dante, it sounds like you've got a pretty expensive plan for what you're after - I've got unlimited talk, text and 3G data (plus 1 GB of 4G), and it hasn't cost me more than $60 or so a month. Even if I was still paying off the phone, it would still be less than $80. Might wanna get that looked at.

(Also, weren't you complaining a ways back that your old job was giving you raises instead of cutting your hours like you really wanted? You're one to talk about economics and efficiency...)

Your plan sounds comparatively expensive actually. His was $100/year. (I was on $95/year a few years ago... good times.)

Also, I really really really like having a microSD card slot. SD card storage is very cheap, and phone manufacturers charge hugely for a bit more on board storage. So it is much more value for money (okay, these two storage types are not equal in every way, but it's pretty good). As for the cloud being a replacement... no. SD card access is much faster. There are many times when I don't have a wifi connection, but my SD card is still there. The cloud does not go far on my 100MB data allowance, but that matters not, because my SD card is still there and doesn't charge me money/quota to access it. If I go on a long trip, I will want to listen to music - I know most of the way I won't have phone reception, so that would mean no cloud and no music... oh, but it's on my SD card, so happy times. :)
Warrior4Christ

Location: Carefully place an additional prawn on the barbecue

Postby Xeno » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:28 pm

In the US, having a cell phone bill that is less than $100 per annum is quite hard to do unless you're on pre-paid service, and barely use your phone.
Mobile plans are far cheaper outside of the United States, but this is what we've become accustomed to spending. For unlimited minutes, messages, and 6GB of data (plus my iPad's line) I pay around $115 a month after an 18% business discount.
Xeno

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:34 pm

If you're on a family plan then you can get some luck. My mom, sister, and I share an account with unlimited text and 3gb of data for about $220 a month. Two iphones and an android.

That being, said, I generally like to keep my phone for about 2-3 years. My last phone was an iphone 4 before I upgraded to the 5s. For me it's too early to justify an upgrade. Maybe a 6s or a 7 or something.
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby Mithrandir » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:27 pm

I probably spend 3-4 hours a day reading on my iPhone 5 and another 8 on top of that listening to podcasts while doing non-concentrating tasks. The security and tight integration with both my work and home setup make it a very useful device for me. However, my eyesight is going and I really do actually need a larger screen with bigger text. So I'll probably upgrade to the 6s and give my old 5 to the wolf.

My cost/ben calculation is different that any that I've seen here. I look at it like this: Divide the price of the product by how many hours I will spend using it. If it's within a few cents, I'll get whatever seems like it will best fit my needs - even if it's a few hundred dollars more expensive. I looked at android, but I decided I would rather be a customer than a product.

Of course, I've been working in the tech industry for a few decades now, so I don't have the same price concerns as many of the users here. That being said, I go to the movies maybe every other year because it's so expensive for the amount of hours you get. >.>
Mithrandir

Postby Ante Bellum » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:15 pm

"For the non-Japanese readers out there: from top to bottom on the left, “Phone Call”, “Belt Equipping”, “Transformation”, “Finishing Attack”, and “ii-jan”. At the bottom of the Keitaros section, it says, “sugee-jan”."
Ante Bellum

Postby Xeno » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:20 pm

Welp, wrap it up apple dorks, we've finally met our match. No way Apple can get sugee-jan into a phone.
Xeno

Postby Nate » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:01 pm

Well yeah. When Apple makes a phone that can do THIS, then that'll be something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWAm60etOEI

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Davidizer13 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:10 am

Disregard flip phones, smart watches are the future.

Davidizer13

Next

Return to General