How to make a review?

Talk about anything in here.

How to make a review?

Postby nln_rose » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:51 pm

so i've been searching the forums and i can't seem to find the requirements to make a review for an anime. i keep on getting a message that says that i haven't done enough posting or something like that.
I hope you don't mind me barging in like this. In spite of the profession I've chosen, I've never actually made a confession before. It's these times we live in. I did what it took to protect the children at any cost. That's how I always justified my actions. I took many people's lives, all that time believing there was no other way. My sins are so heavy. Too heavy. Too heavy to ever atone for. And yet, somehow I feel happy, at peace with myself today. It really can be done. Once you stop to think about it, there are plenty of ways to save everyone. Why didn't I ever listen to him? Why didn't I see that before it was too late? -Nicholas D. Wolfwood (Priest)
nln_rose

Re: How to make a review?

Postby Okami » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:08 am

It's exactly that, there is a post count on the ability to create reviews (as well as visit Chat). These numbers are kept off the forum itself by the staff specifically so they don't get spam or bots or anything like that getting into those areas of the site.

I also think it's to make sure you're a part of the community a bit beforehand. So just keep posting and hanging around, and soon you'll be able to write reviews. :)

Hope that helps!~ :D
Okami

Return to General