E3 2014

Talk about anything in here.

E3 2014

Postby marro1 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:38 am

So what are you guys looking forward to that was announced. I can't wait for: Mirror's edge 2, LEGO Batman 3, Uncharted 4, Star Wars Battlefront, and Sup[er Smash bros 3ds.
Now I see. You’re Jealous. You’re jealous of humans aren’t you? According to you, humans are supposed to be a lot weaker than homunculi. And yet, even if they get discouraged after being beaten, and even if they get close to falling down after losing their paths, they continue to get up and fight. Everyone around them helps them get back up. And you’re envious of that.
Edward

I'm a worthless piece of garbage that can't even write a straight looking K!
Death the Kid.

marro1

Re: E3 2014

Postby Crossfire » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:05 pm

...all of which were previously known to be in development. E3 has really disappointed me this year in the new IP division, although the trailers/gameplay we got from MGS, Witcher, Arkham Knight, and Halo were nice. Still have yet to see the Nintendo conference, though.
Crossfire

Postby marro1 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:38 pm

I don't really keep track of games coming out until E3 every year, makes E3 more exciting. XD
Now I see. You’re Jealous. You’re jealous of humans aren’t you? According to you, humans are supposed to be a lot weaker than homunculi. And yet, even if they get discouraged after being beaten, and even if they get close to falling down after losing their paths, they continue to get up and fight. Everyone around them helps them get back up. And you’re envious of that.
Edward

Death the Kid.

marro1

Postby Crossfire » Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:12 pm

"Lincoln gets sworn in!"

Holy wow. I think Nintendo had the most fun presentation this year, even if I wasn't all that excited by the games themselves. Well, maybe 'cept for Xenoblade Chronicles- I got a serious Gundam vibe from that trailer and I love it.
Crossfire

Postby nillapoet » Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:25 pm

All I can say is new Legend of Zelda wins E3 for me.
nillapoet

Postby marro1 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:35 pm

UGH! Don't remind me. I don't have a Wii U and don't plan and getting one, so Zelda is out. ;(
Edward

Death the Kid.

marro1

Postby Nate » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:30 pm

marro1 wrote:I don't have a Wii U and don't plan and getting one, so Zelda is out. ;(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDtSf9pseOw

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby marro1 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:20 am

Nate wrote:
marro1 wrote:I don't have a Wii U and don't plan and getting one, so Zelda is out. ;(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDtSf9pseOw

:mutter:
Edward

Death the Kid.

marro1

Postby Xeno » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:04 pm

My bideo djames friends all said E3 was pretty lame this year. If Nintendo was the highlight, then I'm going to just assume they were correct.
Xeno

Return to General