If You Lived in an Anime...

Talk about anything in here.

Re: If You Lived in an Anime...

Postby Kilvakar » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:18 pm

Yes, as long as you're nice you won't have to worry about wet, icy doom, lol! :cool:

PLCDreamcatcher14 wrote:Image
I had to. I'm sorry. lol. X3

:lol: :lol: Oh yes!! :lol: :lol:
Image Image
"Comrade isn't simply a word. Comrades are about heart. It's the unconditional trust in your partners. Please, fell free to lean on me...And I, too, will lean on you as well."---Mavis Vermillion, First Master of Fairy Tail

"There are people in this world who enjoy being alone, but there isn't a single person who can bear solitude."---Makarov Dreyar, Third Master of Fairy Tail
Kilvakar

Postby faithb4sight » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:51 am

PLCDreamcatcher14 wrote:
I had to. I'm sorry. lol. X3

Oh Sokka, you rocka.
Image On the summit - even in the valley... God is good. I praise Him for all of everything.
"Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost." Rom. 15:13
faithb4sight

Postby Ryosuke » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:31 pm

There's just... a lot of choices... for awhile I wanted to be an immortal in the pokemon world like Ash... preferably post puberty though XD then there was places like the various gundam worlds. but who wants to blow up... trumping that would being able to be in the virtual worlds like in sword art online, where the whole world is fully felt and experienced. beyond that are worlds like Clannad where "wishes can come true"... or in the least where you can have a crazy highschool life and it all turn out for the best. So many choices... to let you be the champion of the universe or just where you have the capacity to fly or control the elements... so much to choose from...
~*~Blessedly married to Okami!~*~
Ryosuke

Postby Furen » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:21 pm

Ummmm..... I don't know, if I were an alchemist, than FMA would be awesome, but if I were just a normal person, than no way would I want to live in that world.

and Soul eater would creep me out way too much for me to enjoy.

Baccano may be cool, unless I ever want to see my father again (As he goes to work on the train...)

So... I guess if I chose a world that I could live in... maybe as an OHSHC member. :/ (nope, definately not...)

Hayate no Gotoku, I think that would be totally fine. I'm going with that for the moment. I'm sure I'll regret that and choose another anime soonish, but for the time being, HNG wins.
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby MomentOfInertia » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:23 pm

Hmmm... a few shows I've not seen mentioned yet.

Dennou Coil
It's just a really neat world; and not to far from our own for the most part.

Log Horizon
Another neat world; could be fun.

Mouretsu Pirates
It's a (fully licensed) pirates life for me!

Tiger & Bunny
I'd kind of suck to be just some guy in this world, but to be a NEXT could be cool.
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby Furen » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:06 am

Actually, I think having the acceleration power from accel world would be sweet. I wouldn't want to battle though.
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby Swordguy » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:28 pm

Hmmm, well Log horizon only if i could bring my wife and friends with me, and steal MOI because it looks like they want to party!
Swordguy

Location: The Largest chunk of concrete these united states know.

Postby Zeke365 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:41 am

I had a couple of dreams about this and it quite scary.

First one was Ben 10 I dreamed I was Ben 10. (yes I know it not anime but it borrows it in it designs). Well I dreamed I was in the city of Bellwood and Vilgax was chasing me saying something I don't remember. Well I pressed my Omnimatrix and turned into accelerate and ran pass away to hid behind a building. You could feel the emotions of being scared and wondering if you never see another day. That just one example.

Second example is I dreamed I was in the One Piece Universe. This time I was not one of the Characters but sort of the middle of everything. We were in the building of to rescue Robin I believe and everyone was chasing after me and I had no special fruit powers to defend myself with. So Luffy came to my rescue and said "come on fight." I could see the government chasing after me. I had the same emotions as before being scared and not knowing whether you would live or not. Then woke up.

So if you want to live anime world I would NOT RECOMMENDED it!
Zeke365

Postby Aven » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:02 am

I would like to live somewhere where I WOULDN'T die, although that doesn't seem to be the case with some of my favorites (Attack on Titan, Dangan Ronpa, Tokyo Ghoul, Madoka, etc). I'd probably choose Free! Iwatobi Swim Club. It seems safe enough. c:
Aven

Postby PLCDreamcatcher14 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:02 pm

Aven wrote:I would like to live somewhere where I WOULDN'T die, although that doesn't seem to be the case with some of my favorites (Attack on Titan, Dangan Ronpa, Tokyo Ghoul, Madoka, etc). I'd probably choose Free! Iwatobi Swim Club. It seems safe enough. c:

I'll go with Free! too. lol. It's pretty safe and I'd at least get hang out with adorable boys all the time. :XD:
'What one does not understand one fears. What one fears, one destroys.' -Native American Indian Proverb
"Man: What surprises you most about mankind? God: That they get bored with childhood, they rush to grow up, and then long to be children again. That they lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health. That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live in neither the present nor the future. That they live as though they will never die and die as though they never lived."
"God expects spiritual fruit not religious nuts."

PLCDreamcatcher14

Postby yukoxholic » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:51 am

ARIA for sure! Or Dangan Ronpa because I'm in love with the game and animation at the moment! ^_^ Kaleido Star would be pretty awesome as well as Princess Tutu!
yukoxholic

Postby Aven » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:16 pm

PLCDreamcatcher14 wrote:
Aven wrote:I would like to live somewhere where I WOULDN'T die, although that doesn't seem to be the case with some of my favorites (Attack on Titan, Dangan Ronpa, Tokyo Ghoul, Madoka, etc). I'd probably choose Free! Iwatobi Swim Club. It seems safe enough. c:

I'll go with Free! too. lol. It's pretty safe and I'd at least get hang out with adorable boys all the time. :XD:

It's a pretty good world to choose because of that, yes. XD
Aven

Postby MunSung » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:05 pm

I would want to live in the world of Vampire Knight and be a pure blood xd. Or I would want to live in the world of Pokemon and just be a collector. Hang with friends and stuff lol.
MunSung

Location: southern alabama on the gulf of mexico near mobile.

Postby Anirac » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:58 am

I'd live in Aria the Animation's Neo Venezia. It is a cleaner, lighter, more beautiful version of Venice. And I would be anything, as long as I can live in that wonderful city!
Anirac

Postby nln_rose » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:30 pm

Steins;Gate i'd be the 9th member of the future gadget lab. i'd be able to see steiner and i'd be the one who came back in time sent by nae to help save the world from destruction 20 years from now.
I hope you don't mind me barging in like this. In spite of the profession I've chosen, I've never actually made a confession before. It's these times we live in. I did what it took to protect the children at any cost. That's how I always justified my actions. I took many people's lives, all that time believing there was no other way. My sins are so heavy. Too heavy. Too heavy to ever atone for. And yet, somehow I feel happy, at peace with myself today. It really can be done. Once you stop to think about it, there are plenty of ways to save everyone. Why didn't I ever listen to him? Why didn't I see that before it was too late? -Nicholas D. Wolfwood (Priest)
nln_rose

Postby Rose Faerie » Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:42 pm

Hmm...

I'd be down with living in most Ghibli worlds. They seem nice. I wouldn't want to live in the post-apocalyptic wasteland of Nausicäa and the Valley of the Wind, though. Princess Mononoke's world looks cool, and so does Spirited Away's. I'd also definitely be down with living in My Neighbor Totoro, as long as I got to meet Totoro. That would fulfill so many childhood wishes.

Durarara seems scary, but exciting. I haven't finished it by a long shot, but it seems cool. Ikebukuro is a very chaotic town and stuff would always be happening. It'd be hard to be bored. The same goes for Noragami, though only if I gain Hiyori's ability to see the gods and regalia. I wouldn't really care otherwise.

Another option is Fruits Basket, just so I could meet the characters.

A world I would not under any circumstances want to ever be in is The Promised Neverland. I've had way too many nightmares about Grace Field being real and being there. *shudder*
Rose Faerie

Postby Furen » Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:18 pm

Rose Faerie wrote:I'd be down with living in most Ghibli worlds. They seem nice.

Every Ghibli movie has weirded me out in some way, so I imagine that living in one of those worlds would be like a nightmare to me.

What about others? What worlds would you guys NOT want to live in?
Furen

Previous

Return to General