My just in case goodbye

Talk about anything in here.

My just in case goodbye

Postby raider~joseph » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:16 pm

I'm posting this here so you know I'm serious. In my recent weeks and months I've been away from CAA. I've let myself be busy with other things. It's my fault and I'm ashamed of it so first let me say sorry. Thats no way to treat people whom I considered family since I join around...when did I join anyway? Years ago...you've helped me keep my sanity and have been friends and critics when I've needed them respectively. I'm not a good person. I can only hope that the world doesn't end so I can show God how sorry I am. That being said this a goodbye I'm posting becaus I am paranoid, as many of you know. So let's get started. I want to thank you all for the roleplays. Those were fun. I want to thank you for the spiritual moments and acceptance. Greatly appreciated. I want to thank you for the socializing. It had helped me on many levels. So thank you all. Sincerely. Well this is end maybe. If it is then may I say that when my parents complained I was wasting time on my DSi I feverently believe that there was no better way to spend time on this earth then among such amazing people whom I would have loved even if they weren't Christian. God bless you all.
raider~joseph

Re: My just in case goodbye

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:57 pm

I don't intend any disrespect, but you seriously think the world might end tomorrow?
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby Neane » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:09 pm

U WOT M8?
Neane

Postby goldenspines » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:20 pm

No need to feel guilty about being responsible in your own life. Real life comes first before CAA or other internets stuff.

Technically speaking, any day could be "the final day". No one knows the hour or day the world will end; it could be tomorrow, or next week, or in another billion years.

Though, your heartfelt thoughts are still appreciated.
goldenspines

Return to General