Habbit

Talk about anything in here.

Habbit

Postby Forgiver » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:01 pm

I have a bad habit of being scared of the stations of the cross but feel at ease when seeing a morge and it is when I am at my calmist. Oddly enough I only came to the morge because I was necrophobic (scared of death and the dead and I cant go near the meat section in the supermarket) am I corrupt od odd to feel calmness when looking at the morge trough a door crack its like a feeling of saying to put no fear on yourself?
Forgiver

Postby Popyman » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:19 pm

I don't think you're corrupt...I think you sound like someone who should be working in a morgue. =P I'm sure not many people can handle being around the dead like that but SOMEONE has to do it. Have you ever talked to anyone who worked there? You might try talking to them, asking them how they do their job, they might have a similar feeling as you do that allows them to deal with it.
Popyman

Postby Lynna » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:52 pm

You mean a morgue? I'm a little confused. If you were a necrophobic, how can you stand to be near a place where dead people are? Or do you mean to say you've gotten over it and now you're worried that you're TOO over it?
Well, I've never even been near a morgue so I wouldn't really know...
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Postby Yamamaya » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:35 pm

Yamamaya

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:03 am

Yamamaya (post: 1507806) wrote:Image

^^^^^
Mr. SmartyPants

Return to General