How many left-handers?

Talk about anything in here.

Postby Hiryu » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:27 am

Right handed.

rocklobster (post: 1506038) wrote:bathing was unhealthy?

I've heard that it was because of the dirty,untreated water.
Hiryu

Postby mechana2015 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:37 am

I put down right, though I'm vaguely ambidextrous. It usually only works with stuff like computer mice and eating utensils, and I can't write with my left hand at all.

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby AnimeGirl » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:23 pm

I am the common right-handed. I actually have an auntie who is both handed (but that was due to people forcing her to write with her right hand, because she was naturally just left-handed).

I think it would be kind of cool to work with both hands. That way drawing manga would be easier for me (I'm sorry, I just prefer to do the authentic right-to-left!)
"For what use is there in praying if you will only hear what you want to hear." - As I Lay Dying *The Sound Of Truth*

Let's make an AMV together!

Kokoro no Uta The thoughts of an aspiring mangaka (yeah...this is my blog >.>)

Ooh look! I have fanfiction! YAY!!!!!!!
http://www.fanfiction.net/~sevencandlesticks
If you like Tsubasa and Cardcaptors, then you might like what I've written (if I didn't slaughter the series... XD)

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds - Pslam 147:3
AnimeGirl

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:39 pm

I am sadly one of the 7/8 that are right-handed though I was taught many practices by a left-handed individual that I still preform...and I very much enjoy drawing and painting with both hands at the same time.....so I am almost-ish ambidexterous.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Masquerade1412 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:44 pm

.....*raises right hand*....
Sincerely,
The Last Wizard of the Century
Masquerade1412

Postby KougaHane » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:51 pm

I can only write with my left hand. I mean I can write with my right hand but only to the level of a 1st grader. For everything else though, I'm ambidextrous.
chatbot 09:36 - KougaHane asks, Will you be my friend?
My answer: No
KougaHane 09:36 - T_T
KougaHane

Postby J.D3 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:26 pm

I'm currently right-handed, but I think I used to be a lefty when I was younger (just switched somewhere along the line!)
Mack: Did I hear God call me an idiot?
God: *shrugs* If the shoe fits, honey. Yes sir, if the shoe fits...
The Shack, William P. Young

J.D3

Postby Neane » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:28 pm

I'm right-handed.
Neane

Postby Asuka Neko » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:52 pm

rocklobster (post: 1506679) wrote:I don't know if they're still around, but I remember they used to sell left-handed notebooks. You can also get those notebooks with the binding on top.

They do, but they happen to be much harder to find and more expensive than the normal ones. And I never have tried the ones with the binding on the top, I'll have to look into that.

MomentOfInertia (post: 1506687) wrote:I just start from the back cover, like a manga volume.

I do this with all my sketchbooks!
~My Website~
[color="Cyan"]"Have you ever gotten the urge to do something crazy... and AWESOME!?" -Demyx[/color]
Asuka Neko

Postby Vii » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:55 pm

Right-Handed, but I can use my wireless mouse with either hand (so I can switch which one I lean on >.<) I think I can also eat with either (I remember reading a manga while eating and having to use my right hand to hold the book and turn pages because of the way manga reads.). My left hand fingers are also just as strong as my right because of years of piano (My pinkies are nearly as strong as my other fingers as well from piano)

I'm left eye dominant though (Not that that has anything to do with my hands), so when I use a bow and arrow I have to use the left-eye dominant ones with the window on the opposite side.

Gosh, half of my post was unnecessary information about my hands and eyes. Oh well.
Vii

Postby Vii » Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:23 pm

Oh yeah, and I can also paint nail polish pretty well with my left hand, that's gotta count for something XD

I hope I don't seem like I'm bragging...D= I'm honestly not trying to.
Vii

Postby FllMtl Novelist » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:56 pm

XD You're not, Vii.

To contribute further, I'm actually reasonably coordinated with my left hand as well (but nowhere near as coordinated as I am with my right). Probably from all the piano lessons I took years ago.
Hats wrote:"Frodo! Cast off your [s]sins[/s] into the fire!"

EllaEdric 06:53 -IM SO UNEQUIPPED TO BE A MAN ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY.
FllMtl Novelist

Postby Furen » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:43 pm

Right handed, but I do play sports like baseball, hockey and golf in the lefty position.
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Previous

Return to General