How many non multiple birth siblings share birthdays?

Talk about anything in here.

How many non multiple birth siblings share birthdays?

Postby Lockon Stratos » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:57 pm

I've always wondered how many people, who don't have a twin or are a triplet or so on and so forth, share their birthdays or have a birthday extremely close to that of another sibling. My little brother is exactly 2 years and 363 days younger than me, so we've always used the dater inbetween our birthdays as the date for things such as parties and whatnot.
I'd like to know if anyone else has a situation similar to this.
Lockon Stratos

Postby FllMtl Novelist » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:57 pm

My youngest sister's birthday is several years and less than a week from mine. (Bad English, but I don't want to give away too much personal info. :P) That's the closest in our family. We don't do anything really unusual about it; the birthdays are celebrated separately. She and I are just another two kids in the family.

Sometimes, though, it's kind of neat for me to see her and know in some ways what I was like all those years ago. Gives some insight to my really old memories.
Hats wrote:"Frodo! Cast off your [s]sins[/s] into the fire!"

EllaEdric 06:53 -IM SO UNEQUIPPED TO BE A MAN ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY.
FllMtl Novelist

Postby Atria35 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:46 pm

I don't- but I had a friend who has a birthday 2 days after her younger brother's.
Atria35

Postby goldenspines » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:56 pm

Me and four of my family members have birthdays in August within a week of each other. So we tend to celebrate them altogether in one big party. ^_^

When I took martial arts, there was a fellow student who was exactly a year younger than I was.
goldenspines

Postby alma » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:04 pm

My sister's birthday in on the same month as my birthday. Her's on the 10th day, mine on the 12th day.
"Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent."John 17:3 (NASB)
"By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”John 13:35
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/alma01
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
alma

Postby Nate » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:48 pm

My middle brother's birthday is exactly one month before mine.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Sapphire225 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:17 pm

My sister's birthday is two days earlier than my twin cousins's birthday.
"Because the World isn't as cruel as you take it to be." ~ Celty, Durarara!!

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
~Deuteronomy 31:6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We live in a fantasy world, a world of illusion. The great task in life is to find reality. ~ Iris Murdoch
Sapphire225

Postby Ally-Ann » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:51 pm

My bro's b-day is 14 days after mine.
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby Davidizer13 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:18 pm

I have four or five cousins who were all born in July like me, my parents got married the day before my birthday (a couple years before I showed up, though!), and my sister was born the day two months after my birthday. What's more, there are at least two people at my church who were born on my birthday.
We are loved even though we suck.

Psalms 37:37 (NHEB)
Mark the perfect man, and see the upright, for there is a future for the man of peace.
Davidizer13

Postby ShiroiHikari » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:31 pm

I had a much older half-sister whose birthday was two days before mine.
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby Tsukuyomi » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:51 am

Not of a sibling, but a niece.. Probablly not what you're aiming at, but it is kinda weird.. xD I'm always picking on her and saying she took my b-day xP
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby aliveinHim » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:19 am

My daddy's bday is exactly 2 months before mine. My adoptive daddy has the same birthday as his second oldest daughter. It's kinda funny actually cuz I tease him and say he got a daughter for his birthday. I had a neighbor and he was exactly my age and we would argue who was older.
"And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins, in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience, among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.
But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus." Ephesians 2:1-7

http://oribichan94.deviantart.com/
aliveinHim

Postby rocklobster » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:23 am

I have a cousin who's birthday is several weeks after mine. We even have the same zodiac sign! Not that I pay attention to that, mind you. But it's neat to have something like that in common. I also have another cousin who's the same age as me, but in a totally different month.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby ST. Attidude » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:27 am

goldenspines (post: 1504423) wrote:Me and four of my family members have birthdays in August within a week of each other. So we tend to celebrate them altogether in one big party. ^_^

BTDT XD

It's almost like some law of "Large Family Physics."

I have two older sisters that share my birthday month of January;

One's on the 13th, the other's on the 29th (I think...)
[color="Magenta"]@[/color][color="Red"])}[/color][color="DarkGreen"]~[/color][color="Green"]`,[/color][color="Lime"]~[/color] [color="LightBlue"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, [color="Red"]As Thanks,[/color] [color="LightBlue"]To All The CAA Moderators[/color][/color]
______
[color="Navy"]ST[/color][color="Blue"].[/color][color="RoyalBlue"] Attidude's[/color][color="DeepSkyBlue"].[/color][color="LightBlue"].[/color].Portfolio Site, Twitter,
DeviantArt page
ST. Attidude

Postby Lockon Stratos » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:27 pm

ST. Attidude (post: 1504610) wrote:BTDT XD

It's almost like some law of "Large Family Physics."

But if that's the case then what about me. I'm only the oldest of 3.
Lockon Stratos

Postby A_Yellow_Dress » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:13 pm

My uncle, my sister and my cousin are all born on the same day, but in different years.
A_Yellow_Dress

Postby sailorsaturn » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:46 am

My dad and his oldest sister have the same birthday.
sailorsaturn

Return to General