Need help please read!

Talk about anything in here.

Need help please read!

Postby DragonSlayer » Thu Aug 28, 2003 10:12 pm

I've had a lot of trouble with poeple bugging me and makeing fun of me for no paticular reason. Really I think the best thing to do is just not to get angry and to handle the situationwithout yelling or being immature yourself. But I've done that far to much of that in my opinon and I've been walked all over by these people and its realyly starting to tick me off. Anyway I know I'm not the only one with this problem, anyone know how to handle it without letting them walk all over you?
DragonSlayer

Postby Rashiir » Thu Aug 28, 2003 10:38 pm

Um, I dunno, here are some proven strategies:

-Leave.
-If not possible, ignore them and, most importantly, don't react to them in any way. Especially, don't say anything.
"Be joyful always." - 1 Thes 5:16
Rashiir

Postby Benu » Thu Aug 28, 2003 10:41 pm

Yep, I'm still treated like that, I know how ya feel! Anyway just pray for them and don't let it bug you! I know It's hard but pray about it and ask God to help you deal with it. Just let God handle it all he will take care of it just trust in him. But if they do things that really bug you or make you feel really bad stand your ground and tell them politely stop it! But if it continues tell them more sternly and ignor them, don't waste you time and emotions on people like that.
"We join the "Christian" club and separate ourselves from the world, and the world still sits on the outside, dying for someone to demonstrate what it means to believe." - Matthew Paul Turner
Benu

Return to General