Benu Has Returned and It was his B-day yesterday!

Talk about anything in here.

Benu Has Returned and It was his B-day yesterday!

Postby Benu » Sun Aug 03, 2003 1:48 pm

Yo Yo Yo!! It's Benu, I'm only back for a little while I'm only here till monday night. That's when I leave for the next camp. Well I feel like this coming from the youth camp I was helping out at. :drool: What I felt like when I got there. :dance: What I felt like after the first day. :drool: How I feel now. :drool: What I feel like now that I'm 18. :?: :lol: but any way it was a pretty good camp. Well one camp down two more to go. The thing is at this camp I got to do puppet shows and do Audio/Visual! :drool: I'm so beat from the last one. I got too many talents. :lol: So anyway I'm 18 now(yay). My parents took me out to eat yesterday with my cousin. It was cool. But I gotta wait till I'm done wit the next too camps till I get my shiny new DVD player and go to Anime Gamers in LA and buy tons of Anime DVD's and Anime stuff! :jump: I don't know why but that sounds like a great way to spend my B-day After these camps. :lol: I gotta pick up Cowboy Bebop the movie and some Trigun Dvd's any one else got some recomendations for some good anime I should get? Alright my Brothers and Sisters in Christ I gotta get my stuff ready for the next camp keep me in your prayers that God gives me strength to go on. See ya Space Cowboys.
"We join the "Christian" club and separate ourselves from the world, and the world still sits on the outside, dying for someone to demonstrate what it means to believe." - Matthew Paul Turner
Benu

Postby Rashiir » Sun Aug 03, 2003 2:07 pm

Welcome back! Happy Birthday!
"Be joyful always." - 1 Thes 5:16
Rashiir

Postby uc pseudonym » Sun Aug 03, 2003 2:42 pm

Welcome back, glad to have you with us again. I figured you wouldn't see it if I said happy birthday before, but I'll take the opportunity now: Happy Birthday.
uc pseudonym

Postby EireWolf » Sun Aug 03, 2003 3:23 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :lick: Isn't it comforting to know that they can draft you now, any time they choose? Oh, the joys of being an adult. :dance:

Oh, wait, that's not a happy thought. Okay.... uh... you can VOTE now, for people who wouldn't ever reinstate the draft! Yeah! :rock:

Anyway, welcome to adulthood and responsibility and all that jazz. And have a great time (and lots of energy) at camp. I worked at a camp one summer... It was a great experience, but one that I would not care to repeat. I know that feeling.... :drool:
EireWolf

Postby inkhana » Sun Aug 03, 2003 4:10 pm

Cool! Welcome back! :) And happy belated b-day!

BOOSTER: Hey, No.1! Where's my cake?!
SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.
BOOSTER: What? THIS thing's a cake?

You have the power to say anything you want, so why not say something positive?
- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

Avatar by scarlethibiscus from LJ.
inkhana

Postby shooraijin » Sun Aug 03, 2003 4:59 pm

Tanjoobi omedetoo gozaimasu!
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Shinja » Sun Aug 03, 2003 5:38 pm

woot hutza! happy birthday :dance:
MATT
Matt blends in - and hates it.

Give me a bike and a road by which to travel.
Shinja

Return to General