Is no one hyped about Pokemon sun/moon or is the thread just really far down

Have a video game or or VG review? This is the place to to discuss it! We also accept discussions of board games and the like, but SHHH! Don't tell anyone, OK?

Is no one hyped about Pokemon sun/moon or is the thread just really far down

Postby Never thirsty! » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:20 pm

Preorders anyone? I got mine and i have a genius plan scoop up my preorder the day after it drops. To hold myself over till it drops I'm playing thru X and aS again. How are you passing the time?
Never thirsty!

Re: Is no one hyped about Pokemon sun/moon or is the thread just really far down

Postby Yami » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:46 am

Getting Moon when its out! Haven't pre ordered yet but I'm probably going to in the next month or so I'm just waiting to see what kind of pre order offers pop up closer to release. (Tho 90% sure I'm going with gamestop because they always do a midnight release)

I Just finished replaying Alpha Sapphire and was thinking about replaying heart gold sometime soon.

Might also start working on my pokebank so I can make some progress on pokedex completion in moon ahead of time!
Yami

Re: Is no one hyped about Pokemon sun/moon or is the thread just really far down

Postby Sundown » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:36 am

The new region and Pokemon look great, and of course I'm loving the new Kanto Pokemon forms. Reminds me of the old Delta Species cards!

I'm still on the fence about purchasing Moon, though. I don't have a lot of money to toss around on games, and I've played Pokemon so many times that there isn't much novelty to me anymore.
"Aim at heaven and you will get earth thrown in. Aim at earth and you will get neither." C.S. Lewis
Sundown

Postby John_Smith » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:00 pm

I’ll probably get Sun. I have a tradition of always getting the lesser popular game. Also, Rowlet. I also have a tradition of always choosing the grass starter (Which I broke last gen with Fennekin.)
John_Smith

Postby Terabyte » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:59 am

I'm looking forward to Sun and Moon! It's weird because I wasn't really excited for Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire, and after I got Ruby I was bored while playing through it. I was so worried that I just wasn't into Pokemon anymore. However, now I can't wait to start my Alola journey with Rowlet.

I will say, there aren't very many Alola Pokemon that I really care for so far. But that's fine, there are still many to be announced. And at the very least I get to play through with my old favorites. I'm mainly interested in the design of the region, it looks very scenic. Exploring has always been one of my favorite things to do in games. :P
Terabyte

Postby Sheenar » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:35 pm

I'm looking forward to getting Sun and getting a Litten as my starter! Fire types are my favorite and kitties are my favorite animals, so best of both worlds there. :)

The graphics, scenery, and design of this game look gorgeous.
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Return to Video Games and VG Reviews