CS bot servers?

Have a video game or or VG review? This is the place to to discuss it! We also accept discussions of board games and the like, but SHHH! Don't tell anyone, OK?

CS bot servers?

Postby VashTheStampede » Sat Nov 08, 2003 9:37 am

Just wondering if there were any Counter-strike fans out there. In the past few days I've been getting into the habit of playing on bot servers online. It's good practice, but the server I always go to sometimes has connection problems. Just wondering if anyone knew of any other good bot servers. Thanks much!
I felt Your hands move mine aside, as those nails were driven down [[color=Gold]†][/color]
"There is a time for everything. A season for every purpose under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

~Do not have feelings of animosity and resentment towards the depressing times in your life, but turn to God in praise for the days He gives you. Along with the times of joy He blesses you with, also come the times of hardship. For how can one reach for the stars without darkness?~

"Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good." Romans 12:21

"And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love." 1 Corinthians 13:13

"But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed." Isaiah 53:5 (NIV)

Digitally Imported Radio<-~-~Love Techno?~:cool:
Myspace!<--PM me for info if you wanna add me:sweat:
VashTheStampede

Postby LorentzForce » Sat Nov 08, 2003 9:46 pm

bot servers? i'd just run the game myself with bots and play them on my computer. it's better that way. unless of course the computer lacks power so much to the standards that it can't even play with a bot.
LorentzForce

Return to Video Games and VG Reviews