Start again?

This forum contains the rules, the themes, and the entries for the monthly manga contest

Start again?

Postby nln_rose » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:53 pm

Maybe it's just me, but i think that we should start this again. if anyone is interested in doing this as well post here then maybe we could revive it. i'd need some people who are willing to help and plenty of people willing to actually create the manga. PM me or reply here if youre interested i'll check again around sept. 17 to see if there's any interest. if there is i'll try to look into setting it up a bit more.
I hope you don't mind me barging in like this. In spite of the profession I've chosen, I've never actually made a confession before. It's these times we live in. I did what it took to protect the children at any cost. That's how I always justified my actions. I took many people's lives, all that time believing there was no other way. My sins are so heavy. Too heavy. Too heavy to ever atone for. And yet, somehow I feel happy, at peace with myself today. It really can be done. Once you stop to think about it, there are plenty of ways to save everyone. Why didn't I ever listen to him? Why didn't I see that before it was too late? -Nicholas D. Wolfwood (Priest)
nln_rose

Re: Start again?

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:50 pm

I'd be willing to give it a shot :)
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby Mullet Death » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:26 pm

Not that I'd EVER have time to participate personally, but I'd love to see this revived.

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby Furen » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:13 pm

There are some really creative people here, so that'd be really cool to have this to bond over again, I hope you do get the interest :) But I don't have that creative gene to participate.
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby nillapoet » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:49 am

How did it work before? Like rules I mean.

Or maybe doing something like a coloring contest would bring in more participants?
nillapoet

Postby ClaecElric4God » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:21 pm

Coloring contests are AWESOME.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby artisticDreamer » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:46 pm

I would do a colouring contest~!
artisticDreamer

Postby nillapoet » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:18 am

So how about at the beginning of the month someone finds a lineart for everyone to color in? I can set the whole thing up if no one else wants to.
nillapoet

Postby Midori » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:05 am

Ooh, I would so participate in a lineart coloring contest. It's sounds easy enough for someone like me who tells themself they have zero artistic talent.
Midori

Postby ClaecElric4God » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:31 pm

DO IT NILLA.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Return to Monthly Manga Contest