In The Lions' Den

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

In The Lions' Den

Postby TheCynicalIdealist » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:22 pm

I haven't posted on this board for some time. I've got a story to share though for all those out there who feel they are facing a brick wall in life. GOD can give you the strength to get past it and ENDURE.
I've been fighting the last TWO & a HALF Years with the Army Reserve to salvage my life, my career and my future; and despite being set back and stonewalled repeatedly I HAVE WON! I can only attest it to the strength God has given me, my will to see it to the end. I have and continue to deal with physical and emotional pains. Even though I finally have a date to when I will finally move on in life(I am transitioning to Regular Army in a new job) I know I will always face a struggle. I know because of longstanding family drama/financial problems are going to frustrate me until I leave several weeks from now. But I'm a fighter. :thumb:
TheCynicalIdealist

Re: In The Lions' Den

Postby SincerelyAnomymous » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:20 pm

Glad to see God has blessed you :) I'll pray for your family and financial problems to be cured of, as well as that you'll continue to be of good service in this new army job.
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”-Oscar Wilde

“Books change us. Books save us. I know this because it happened to me.”Elif Shafak

"Don't stop unbelieving, never give into your unfeelings"-Mabel Pines, Gravity Falls
SincerelyAnomymous

Return to Prayer Room