Lots of stuff goin on

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Lots of stuff goin on

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:53 am

Hey there~! I just wanted to ask if maybe you guys could pray for a few people in my life who're very important to me :3
My boyfriend just started back at school and is just in general going through a lot of stress right now, he was suuuuuper tense when I saw him last. He is coping, but I'd like him to be comfortable, y'know?
Unspoken for a very near and dear friend of mine <3
life's rough lately XD
EDIT: Also I'm starting technical college next week and just pray I don't get lost pls ;-;
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Re: Lots of stuff goin on

Postby Yami » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:40 am

Ouch! Yeah school can be rough sometimes.

But yeah ill make sure to pray for you guys and hope everything does well! Regarding the getting lost part google maps is your friend! And if you still get lost well.. DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT! Everyone will get lost to some degree first week. Second week might be a issue if your still getting lost but I think you should be safe and get a free pass for any lost related delays during the first one. (Unless your just watching the show lost... not sure they would accept that one as a valid excess..)

(BTW! Great Treasure Planet signature xD)
Yami

Return to Prayer Room