Finally wanting to fix my life

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Finally wanting to fix my life

Postby artisticDreamer » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:25 pm

I'm not gonna go into much, if any, detail, but when I was twelve I basically started the "collapse" of my spiritual life, and before I was 14 I had ruined it. Finally, I've decided that I want to hand my life back to God and live a better life as a better person. All I would like is that you would pray that I can get my life back on track.
^-^ Thank you!
artisticDreamer

Re: Finally wanting to fix my life

Postby rocklee24 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:16 am

John 16:33
“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

That needs to encourage you in your time of need. I am telling you from experience that I desperately needed this. And instead of "Full-time loser," in Christ will you be a "Full-time WINNER."

I will pray for you. And... maybe we could pray for each other?
rocklee24

Re: Finally wanting to fix my life

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:22 am

I'll definitely pray for you <3 I've experienced a lot of the same in my life, around the same age too. I hope all goes well for you ^-^
EDIT: If for whatever reason you need someone to talk to, I'm a little socially awkward, but I'd try my best to help c:
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Return to Prayer Room