Please pray for my pastor & his family

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Please pray for my pastor & his family

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:37 pm

My pastor's newly married daughter is having to go through an "unavoidable" divorce. She wasn't even married 6 months. My pastor won't go into detail about it. It has devastated his family. He hasn't been in church since the Sunday before Christmas and he's not sure when he'll return. Please pray for him and his family that they will get through this quickly.
Cleanedbyblood

Re: Please pray for my pastor & his family

Postby Never thirsty! » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:57 pm

most definitely I will pray for your pastor and his family because unavoidable divorce in only 6 months means something is WRONG
Never thirsty!

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:06 pm

After 9 weeks my pastor came back to the pulpit. Thanks to everyone for the prayers
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Atria35 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:51 pm

Praying. As one of our older members can attest, there are things that can go horrifically wrong in a marriage in the first six months that really do make a divorce unavoidable - mental and physical abuse, for instance. If that is the case, then it's good she caught on early and got the heck outta Dodge. Since he hasn't been open about sharing the details, it's best to assume that the divorce really was unavoidable - because of terrible, terrible reasons.
Atria35

Return to Prayer Room