safety for my sister and comfort for me and my family

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

safety for my sister and comfort for me and my family

Postby Never thirsty! » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:34 pm

My sister went on a missions trip and she is going to many countries who don't exactly favor Americans or Christians about 8 of the 11 countries she will be in are like that it's been less than 24 hrs including the eight hours of sleep that i missed due to uncertainty even though it's been less than a day I am already feeling depressed just at the thought of coming home from school and seeing the vacant space where my sister's car was parked I have no doubt that the rest of my family will the pain and sadness of her absence I'm not exaggerating when I say I spent my entire lunch period in the back room of the school library crying. Any prayer you pray for me will be 350% appreciated thanks
Never thirsty!

Re: safety for my sister and comfort for me and my family

Postby Xeno » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:07 pm

You'd be surprised that many of the countries are believed to not like Americans or Christians really aren't that way. More than likely you have nothing to worry about.
Xeno

Postby K. Ayato » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:33 pm

Xeno is right. True, there was a time when Cambodia was not considered safe for Americans (especially if you wore glasses, seeing they interpreted that as the wearer being intelligent), but things have changed since then. Sounds like you and your sister are very close. Keep her in prayer, but take comfort that God is keeping her safe :).
K. Ayato

Postby anlptgtsg » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:24 am

Life happens and we need to cope with it. It is not easy though. Praying.
anlptgtsg

Return to Prayer Room