da wrist

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

da wrist

Postby Gala » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:42 pm

History: I went to the doctor because I was on crutches for my knee and my wrist was really hurting, which we thought was because I was on the crutches (Although, I had problems with it before). I was able to walk on my knee as of 3 weeks ago, but my wrist was still bothering me

I just got back from my doctor appointment to review my MRI results and found that my knee pain was due to major inflammation (which is now better :) gotta praise God for everything good. ) but my wrist was worse off than we thought.

The doc informed me that it looks like certain parts of my wrist are wearing down, I may have some torn cartilage and my marrow looks like it's not doing so well staying either. My doctor said that I am too young (19) to have a degenerative disease usually, but he wants me to come back in four months and check to make sure nothing has gotten worse. The good thing is that it's not that bad, pain wise, anymore. It gets a little sore every now and again, but other than that it's not that bad.

Please pray that this doesn't get worse than it is. Oh yeah, I also have bronchitis so please pray for that too.
Thanks in advance!
Always find time in your day to rejoice for something the Lord has done for you... even if it is just the miracle of getting up every morning.
Gala

Return to Prayer Room