My sister Rebecca

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

My sister Rebecca

Postby Turbocat » Thu Aug 28, 2003 12:34 pm

I know I haven't been hanging out around here very much lately...but I could use some prayer for my half-sister Rebecca. I just found out that while she was on leave (she's in the Navy) she got into a four-wheeler accident, breaking several bones and winding up unconscious in the hospital for four days. She is lucky to be alive, yes she and her friends were drinking. This took place in Pennsylvania and there's not really any way I can see her or contact her. I assume that she will be returning home to Indiana at some point to recover.

This incident is only a symptom of the very empty lifestyle that she seems to be living (she is not a believer)...if she doesn't change it will happen again sooner or later, perhaps with more devastating results. Lord if there's any way you can use me to touch her life, please show me..otherwise God please send someone to minister to her life...
In Christ,

Turbo =^.^=
Turbocat

Postby Spiritsword » Thu Aug 28, 2003 3:03 pm

I will pray for her, Turbocat.
Spiritsword

Postby Rashiir » Thu Aug 28, 2003 3:51 pm

Will do.
"Be joyful always." - 1 Thes 5:16
Rashiir

Postby shooraijin » Thu Aug 28, 2003 6:57 pm

Definitely!
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Return to Prayer Room