[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
request: prayer - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

request: prayer

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

request: prayer

Postby Mithrandir » Tue Aug 19, 2003 10:57 pm

Hey Everyone,
This is totally out of the norm for me, but I could use some prayer. I'm going into the doctor tomorrow, mostly because I'm tired of this. Every 4 mo or so I get a tight chest and a 'productive' cough that keeps me out of work for a week or so. I don't know if it's valley fever (if you don't know, I can't explain it) or what, but it's really draining. Well, next week I'm supposed going camping (with 1 or 2 people from this board) and I just wanna be healthy for it. I'm sorta tired of work to (in fact I called in 'sick' this last week for a few days, just because I was sick of work and being sick.) So if you feel it would help, a little prayer would be nice.

Thanks!

kev
Mithrandir

Postby Rashiir » Tue Aug 19, 2003 11:33 pm

Will do.
"Be joyful always." - 1 Thes 5:16
Rashiir

Postby Mithrandir » Tue Aug 19, 2003 11:37 pm

I'm not sure how much all this factors in, but I'm dealing with some real depression kinda stuff too. My father was diagnosed with CD and I'm not sure I don't need to worry about it too. Anywho...
Thanks!
Mithrandir

Postby uc pseudonym » Wed Aug 20, 2003 5:10 pm

re: request: prayer

Sure thing. I'll do my best to pray for you.
uc pseudonym

Postby Mithrandir » Wed Aug 20, 2003 5:54 pm

Thanks guys! I have meds now for the cough. Turns out I can look forward to this twice a year for the rest of my life. It's some sort of cronic bronchitis. According to the doc, it's fairly normal for some people to get this kinda sickness this frequently. I just have to be carefull not to exert myself over the next week or two. Great. So much for hiking. Acutally, if I don't get any better in the next 3 days, I'll have to stay home from the trip. Rrrrrrrr. I'll take care of the depression stuff when I get back. My pastor has a friend he recommended me to. I think I've got that number here. Somewhere...
Mithrandir

Postby Gypsy » Wed Aug 20, 2003 7:30 pm

You'll be in my prayers as well.
||Skipping Tomorrows Webmanga||
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

Postby White_Rose » Sat Aug 30, 2003 9:40 am

I am praying too!
White_Rose

Return to Prayer Room